Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 06, 2024, 06:21:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pre-Trip report to Odessa  (Read 2916 times)
MNKenr
« on: December 27, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

Hello all! I thought I would post some thoughts of mine on the messageboard, and try to get away from all the negativity and bickering I see going on here.

I visited Odessa, and Kiev for 14 days the early part of last October. I met 14 women age 18-26 (The 18 year old admitted she snuck in to meet the men). Most were age 22-24 and that was fine with me as I am 28. I attended 4 parties. A party had 10-12 men and 35-40 women. My favorite party was one that Weston Rogers hosted. A video beauty contest party. It can be seen at http://russian-women-video.com.

Anyway one of the very first ladies I met was during my stay in Odessa. I spent more time with her (name is Kate) than anyone else in Odessa. The person I trusted to organize and help me through this trip kept insisting that I meet as many women as possible. I meet about 5 women in Odessa, but Kate was the one I was most interested in at that time.

Off to Kiev. Kiev is a very different city than Odessa. Met around 7-8 women in Kiev. They had a very different attitude in general than the Odessa women. It seemed to me that a few of the women I saw in Kiev were only interested in a good time, being wined and dined, and taken to the best clubs. I did not mind, but I did not feel a sincere connection with anyone from Kiev.

On my way back to Minnesota. As soon as I get home I check my email. I got a couple responses from some women I just met the past two weeks. The one that blew me away was the email Kate sent me shortly after I left Odessa. After reading that email I knew that I was on her mind as much as she was on mine. At that time I decided to take a nother trip and spend time with just her.

That trip is about to start in two days. I will be arriving in Odessa on Dec 30th, just in time for New Years. Some advised me of not going during the winter. I was also advised to take a day or two off and visit another women 'just in case'. I brushed both those pieces of advice away. I have a good gut feeling about this. If things somehow turn sour, I can always call and talk to some of the women I met in October. I have been practicing more Russian for this trip. I know the basics. Kate does not speak very good english, but I can see an improvement the past couple months.

So far the only plans in Odessa is I will be going to her friend Marina's birthday party the day I arrive. Then for New Years we will be going to a small county town to celebrate with her realitives (I am very excited about this, as I would love to see Ukraine outside the tourist cities). Sometime we will go to the Odessa Opera House. We also plan on going to a club to dance the night away. Also during the week we are supposed to meet up with Ed (From Kentucky I believe) and Anya for dinner. Thats all I have planned for the trip, but most importantly I will be visiting Kate with out following a schedule, or juggling how I will be seeing 3 different women in one day (I really did not like that part of my October trip)

Just her and me and I am looking forward to the cold January week I will be spending in Odessa.

I am not going to bring home a wife. My expectations for this trip is to get to know Kate as well as I can in a week.

Ken From MN

Another thing. Before my trip my friends questioned my reasons to travel to a FSU contry. After my trip I think I can start my own tour group with all my friends that want to go to Ukraine. I think that is interesting. Another thing, of all my women friends I tell about this trip and my experiences, I get positive responses from them. None of my friends (women or men) have said anything bad about my trip. I know some of you reported hostile reaction from other american women, but I have not experienced that yet. I guess it depends on the age and upbringing of the person.

Ramblin
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Pre-Trip report to Odessa, posted by MNKenr on Dec 27, 2002

I was in Kiev about a month before you and I can relate to what you say regarding some of them are into being wined and dined and not very sincere.  I'm thinking of Odessa and Kiev for my next trip perhaps in May.  Best of luck on your trip and meeting with your Kate.  Please keep us posted on how it goes for you.
micha1
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Pre-Trip report to Odessa, posted by MNKenr on Dec 27, 2002

Ken, you are ok and on the right road.
Did you know that the best part about making love, is when you are going up the stairs.
You will never feel any better in your life, as you are feeling today.
So GO Ken Go.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: