Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 03, 2024, 08:25:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 3-Way Phone Translator?  (Read 4120 times)
Burt
« on: December 29, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

Help --  Can anybody give me a lead on a 3-way Russ-English phone translator service for a call early tomorrow morning (Sunday) to Ykaterinburg area?  I'm calling at 0500 EST.  (Sigh)  

Running out of time.  I've tried several days to find a translator service for this call, using archives and PL board ads, but no luck.  Some svcs don't work weekends, some don't work this early, etc. etc. "Translate4Less" advertises weekend availability in their PL ad, but when I called they answered with "Red Star" something or other.  Didn't even return my call.

Thanx.  Your help is much appreciated.

Alex Korjev
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to 3-Way Phone Translator?, posted by Burt on Dec 29, 2002

Hello Burt!
I am marriage agency owner from Ekaterinburg and also translator. I can establish 3-way conference call with any destination in Russia and Ukraine. I charge only $0.80 a minute. CC payment is OK
visit this URL for details:
http://members.tripod.com/~akorjev/id47.htm
With best wishes, Alexander Korjev
Alexander's Tender Ladies
http://www.alexanderkorjev.com
Burt
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

Mark --  Thanks much for the kind offer of translation, but I think my problem has finally been solved.  

A few minutes ago my Friday call to Translate4Less was returned by Tatyana, and she is going to handle the call,  even though it will be a 5AM job for her. And the rate sounds very reasonable, $1.50 per minute and that includes setting up the call, translating, and all phone charges.    

I appreciate your offer, and I may be back in touch in a few months for another o/seas ticket, if I can work out a visa issue.  

Thanks again to you and your wife.  --  Burt

mdante99
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

Hi Burt:

I sent you a note.

My wife will be willing to translate for you as a courtesy; no charge if you can establish a 3 way connection.

Mark

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: