Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 03, 2024, 04:23:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: English for Russian Speakers...any thoughts?  (Read 5524 times)
JohnG
« on: December 30, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

I went to this website: http://www.multilingualbooks.com/russesl.html and found a number of products that look interesting. Have any of you had experience with any of these products and can you recommend one?

Thanks,

John and Olga

foraker
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to English for Russian Speakers...any thoug..., posted by JohnG on Dec 30, 2002

John,
If you're interested, I have their Level 3 "Speak To Me" course (3 tapes and a book). Only been viewed once and the book is clean (i.e. no writing in it)
Matthew
WilliamF
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to English for Russian Speakers...any thoug..., posted by JohnG on Dec 30, 2002

John - I have not purchased any of the listed products for my wife. I did get the Rosetta Stone English course for Russian speakers - which she liked. Also, for Christmas I gave Oxana a palm-sized electronic Russian/English translator - "Language Teacher" made by Ectaco. It has a 450,000 word vocabulary, including slang. (By comparison, our paper Oxford dictionary has 70,000 translated words) She loves it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: