Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
September 29, 2024, 10:20:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Foreign Agency Problems...  (Read 4953 times)
BrianN
« on: October 05, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

After my phone call and confirmation of regular email address, here's what I received from my interpreter in Novosibirsk:

.......We`ll translate and send you a letter from (E) a little later.
Right now we are sitting here in deeply shocked condition and thinking how to work futher, because our agency used kiss.com most of the time, it was our MAIN site for work.... (after European Connection) So we are very, VERY frustrated right now...

Well, excuse me for complaining.
Life goes on, in any case.
Thank you for your wise words to me ! I`ll never forget your thought about wasting time !

Good luck and have a good day,

Very sincerely,
Olga

spyke
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Foreign Agency Problems..., posted by BrianN on Oct 5, 2001

looks the same so far...
jj
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Foreign Agency Problems..., posted by BrianN on Oct 5, 2001

Suggest she posts on megafriends.com or excite.com.

There is a way around the agency can open an account with Kiss and if a grl recives an email they can open up their mail listings record the name of the contact and using the agency account they can send a reply to the sender asking explaining the situation and suggest they might like to resend their letter direct to an email account.  Messy but it will work.  Megafriends is an option but they are resticted to one letter a day.  Again the agency can subscribe allowing multiple unlimeted views and emails.

I hope this helps.  Please forward.

BrianN
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Foreign Agency Problems..., posted by jj on Oct 5, 2001

Just received my letter in Russian (what we normally communicated in using kiss.com) from the agency using hotmail, but the hotmail interface is stripping the extended cyrillic characters!

All I've got is boxes for letters.  

Going to try using network address with outlook express ..

HELP ANYBODY!!

jj
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: This is not so easy. HHELPP!!!, posted by BrianN on Oct 5, 2001

What software are they using Outlook Express/Windows 2000??

If you use Outlook express then when you send the email select "Send as is" this maintaines the correct font.  keep me informed.  They can email me direct if they like and I will see if I can assist.

jj

BrianN
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: This is not so easy. HHELPP!..., posted by jj on Oct 5, 2001

Got it.. no problem using the agency regular email in Russian fonts with Outlook.

WHEW!  Man I was having a COW!

jj
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: This is not so easy. HHE..., posted by BrianN on Oct 5, 2001

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: