Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
September 29, 2024, 12:36:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: first call to lady COLD COLD - read why  (Read 15227 times)
SteveM
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Where do you get "Noble" cards..., posted by tfcrew on Oct 6, 2001

n/t
Burt
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to another point, posted by KenC on Oct 6, 2001

Hi Ken --  Could you please explain more about the "Noble card" you mentioned, without a connection fee?  Like where did you obtain it, cost, limitations, etc.  Will it work for Baltic states as well?  Thanks much.  (Newbie here) --  Burt
KenC
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: another point, posted by Burt on Oct 6, 2001

n/t
tfcrew
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to see above: Noble.com        n/t, posted by KenC on Oct 6, 2001

......it's Nobel "as in peace prize".
Apparently it is $1.99 connection fee to Ukraine and the Baltics. I bookmarked them anyway per www.nobelcom.com  It's the 8 hour time difference that gums calls for me.
Sad
Karl
tim360z
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to first call to lady COLD COLD - read why, posted by thesearch on Oct 5, 2001

...probably if she has a nice photo posted she has received countless emails.  And already had some disappointing "correspondences"...a big waste of her time and her money.  Not all the guys who write to them are genuine either.  2 nice girls I correspond with have said the samething.  Her view of men via the internet can be quite jaded.  And when posting her profile she may have had very good expectations---which internet reality quickly dispelled.  Also,  a phone conversation is a real time 2 way communication,  whereas as letter is more one way.  If her English is good you should probably talk to her.  Emails and letters can be such an illusion...a phone conversation is closer to reality.  Tim
jj
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to first call to lady COLD COLD - read why, posted by thesearch on Oct 5, 2001

Does anyone know the ratio of women to men in the various FSU counties.  I was told that in Ukraine it is about 1.4:1

The divorce rate is very high.  What is amazing is that the women have children at 24-26 yrs old are divorced soon after and their offsping are latter raised by AM/WM seeking a good wife.  I am sure I have seen a nature show where the off sping of one species is raised by another...  All the fun and no responsibility ;^)

Quasimoto
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

I hate to say it, but it is the same story I got from both women and agency owners in Ukraine. The stereotypes were the same. The behavior the same. And there are as many idiot AM ruining the potential of this endeavor.

Steve

BrianN
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: first call to lady COLD COLD - read ..., posted by Quasimoto on Oct 6, 2001

Agreed, 100 percent.  But it all started with the RM!  I think that men in pursuit of this, must look at everything, including themselves.  Not just the RW.... they know what they want... and at least are willing to consider AM, which is a lot better than AW!

Wanting commitment, respect, and sincerity.... ready to take a risk.

Quasimoto
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Sentiments..., posted by BrianN on Oct 6, 2001

Perhaps I should say that the RM drive the women to dream of something better, and some AM help dash their dreams.

Steve

thesearch
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Sentiments..., posted by Quasimoto on Oct 6, 2001

asd
jj
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

Thanks another good post.  One thing that I think could be missing is that some men who are sincere have also been through the mill and I guess that the business side of it is one way of cutting to the chase.  Time is of great importance when you are looking for your better half.  Sure love is equally important  But as I have found it is important to make ones expectations and intentions clear in the first letter/contact then if this is understood lighten up and discover true love.  I can understand that there are many who have no idea of what to expect when they seek and approach a RW/UW.  Hell they proberly shouldn'y appraoch anyone.  But at the same time I guess this is where you need to make that extra effort and stand out from the pack but addressing this issues and doubts that may exisit.  I found early that just beacuse she knows that you are from a Western COuntry, knows your Job and may have seen your photo and profiel may not know you.  You should look at some of the replies these women get.  I had the chance to view some and I tell you they are not impressive.  Hell if I recived simmilar I would run a mile and cancel my subscription.  There are real loosers out there..  I just hope they don't find them.

BrianN
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

that she's been dragged around by the neck by all four types.  Especially if she's a looker.  (AND especially if she's been to socials and treated like meat, interviewed as if she was trying to get a job, not a husband).

Even your particular accent could have reminded her of a particular bad experience, and set off an emotional trigger.

I've had a similar situation very recently, but it was not like this... on the telephone, it was with certain words that were spoken in email.  I've had to go back and re-read 4 months worth of emails, and pay attention to many specific things, so that I could understand where she was coming from.  I made a mistake one day by commenting a bit too much about how beautiful she was.

So, she wants to be appreciated first for mind and soul, not body, and when we meet, if we melt down, we do, if not, then we'll just go home.  

I've had to RE-appreciate what I've got here, and be sure I don't violate the spirit of communication that we have, which is all built on trust.

I may not be correct with your sit, but....

If I were in your shoes, and was seriously interested still, I'd send her a small flower arrangement, and say something like "thank you, I hope to hear from you again soon".  Or something like that... I don't know, she's not my babe... as all situations are different.

just my two cents.

jj
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Could be...., posted by BrianN on Oct 5, 2001

KenC
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

Search,
So, just what is wrong with looking for a sex slave?  LOL.  This lady's experience will only help make you look like a knight in shinning armour.  If all the AM that went looking for sweeties in Russia were great, it would suck for the rest of us.  The "great" RW want a heck of a lot more than a visa. Take advantage of YOUR position and best of luck.
KenC
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: