Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
September 29, 2024, 04:27:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Looking for some direction!  (Read 2422 times)
Kevin W
« on: October 06, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

Hello everyone,

Where do I begin? Why am I here? One word will sum up everything I have been going through the past year, DIVORCE.  I never thought it would happen to me. How many times have we all heard that. To make a long story short, she wants nothing from me (I have my own business ie. alot of assets) except she wants me to finish paying her 6 figure school loan.  How sweet she is!!!  Enough said, now you no why I am looking elsewhere for a soulmate. I'm tired of AW!  

I come from the midwest - small town America and have heard that UW best fit rural America life.  So, how do I go about finding the right person?

I have heard from 1stdream that it is best to submit your personel ad and distribute into newspapers in the Ukraine area. Let the ladies come to you.

Or I can order addresses and start the process that way.  What's everyone's impression of rbrides? I have selected several ladies from this website but have not ordered addresses yet.  I am concerned whether these beautiful women even exist? Are they just scamming us to get our money.  Is this a trial and error type of learning process or what?  And yes before you tell me, I am aware of  websites that expose scammers.

If anyone has any suggestions or comments, please write back!!!
Thanks!!      

KenC
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Looking for some direction!, posted by Kevin W on Oct 6, 2001

Kevin,
If you are fresh from a nasty divorce, you are most likely not ready for another long term relationship with ANY woman.  Take a year and date AW and get your head togeather.
You need to explore who YOU are and what it is you seek in a life partner.  After the next year of trial and error you will have a much better understanding about this.  FSU women are for the most part looking for a perminant relationship (marriage) and at this point, you should be playing the field.  If you want to learn about this process, read the archives.  Look for posts to and from Dande for details on how FSU women work out in rural areas.
KenC
jj
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Looking for some direction!, posted by Kevin W on Oct 6, 2001

If you are looking for somone that will fit in in a small rual town you may be nettter seeking a women form  a snall rual village in Ukraine/Russia.  You may find that a girl from the bigger cities will not like life in a country farm town.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: