Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
September 28, 2024, 10:19:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: can somebody advise me ?  (Read 3762 times)
Charles25
« on: October 07, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this board and still have to be familiar with the topics and issues currently being talked about. I just need some advise from ye experts out there, russian women included.

I've started corresponding to this ukrainian girl for 2 months now.
I came to know that her dad use to be a flying ace for the USSR and could navigate any fighter plane. Though retired, he still does some "special survices" for russia and the ukraine. Her mom was chief accountant for some enterprise and from what i gather was first lady in most parties given her great looks.

The girl I'm writing to is finishing her studies while working at the same time as gym trainor. She does a lot of trips though on some occasions for a week or so. Doing what, she wouldn't tell me, or at least not yet.

I'm baffled. My wild guess is that she is drafted in some special intelligence service. Though it sounds exciting associating with a person like that it makes me uneasy. Anyone out there willing to give me advise on how I should proceed ? Thanks in advance.

Scaught
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to can somebody advise me ?, posted by Charles25 on Oct 7, 2001

I don't think she is a prostitute at all. I think she may be having visitors like you coming to see her. In that case, she may still be in her home area, but unavailable because of the visits. She wouldn't tell you this because she would consider it rude and doesn't want you to give up on her by thinking she is taken or "loose."

I say this because I had an experience with a 25-year old, very attractive young lady who despite living in the middle of nowhere, was being visited a week at a time by a steady flow of guys from the U.S., Canada and Europe. She was always saying she was going away for a week here or there and I found out later this was why. And she is no prostitute.

If you are interested in her, I would continue to pursue her as well as look for other possibilities.

Quasimoto
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

I hate to throw gas on the fire, but I know that there are some very attractive ladies over there who specialize in "week" trips meeting foreign guys for fun and games in foreign countries or in native cities. I have personally had two such offers from women I wrote to. It was a pay as you go relationship! Get it? They are well advertised through some agencies and internet locations. I think this probability that she is a high priced call girl is more likely than some angel serving her nations interests.

Steve

Den
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

I don't want to destroy your fantasy. It is possible that she is a "special intelligence agent" it is also possible that she is a hooker going where the money is. Personally, my money is on the later.

I am just using the law of probabilities. In my time in Ukraine I never ran across a "special intelligence agent" but I did encounter at least a hundred hookers.

John F
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

and your suspisions are true then be ready for heartbreak.  She very likely will not be given a K1 visa much less AOS.

Indeed, trolls are fun.

jj
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

BrianN
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

Forget the details of the parents, pay more attention to her, and if she avoids you, and requested details, shut it down immediately.

You came here obviously because of red flags.

Act on them.

Good luck.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: