Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
July 01, 2024, 07:16:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kiss.com International Class Action  (Read 3230 times)
jj
« on: October 07, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

Guys if Kiss.com do not fix the problems and change their policy to provide the quaility of service the had originaly provided then we should consider getting together all those that are financail members and inititate an international class action.

I think there would be a good case to answer.  Anyone know and good class action lawers based in the United States.

BarryM
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Kiss.com  International Class Action, posted by jj on Oct 7, 2001

If kiss.com spills chemicals that poison your neighborhood, thats the time to call the lawyers.

It's stupid to even consider a class action suit against a stupid internet dating service such as kiss.com because they screwed up their access. You simply go to their competitors. Why would you even consider feeding the lawyers a huge settlement. In a class action suit, the only true winners are the lawyers.

It's stupid to consider a blacklist web site for bad AM. It's not your business and it's not worth the effort.

Leave people alone and stop this crazy grandstanding. Don't be a fanatic and a busybody. We have enough crazies like that bothering us like feminazi Claire, racist bully David SD, and bigoted fanatic Shane Neff.

-blm

jj
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to jj, you have to stop this crazy soapbox ..., posted by BarryM on Oct 7, 2001

They should be brought to account...  The class action idea is a good option.  I will support it, if some enterprising lawyer feels like they want to take it on.  As to the scamming AM/WM list it has as much merit as a scamming RW/UW list.  Simple really.  I do not support the views of Shane Neff.
BrianN
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to I am just pissed off ...  It does effect..., posted by jj on Oct 7, 2001

I'm just as pissed as you are.  One, this was done with NO WARNING.

My account expired 18 hours after they made the change.

Now, I've LOST all prior messages from my rw unless of course, i pay the 21.95 ransom for them...

Two, the agency in Novosibirsk had become quite dependent upon kiss.com, never mind the entire Ukraine!  They are scrambling.  We need an Alan Derschowitz on this, no matter how much I can't stand the dude.

jj
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: I am just pissed off ...  It does ef..., posted by BrianN on Oct 8, 2001

I wrote to Megafriends expressing concern thaqt Russian Language and Oth Dhristian was missing from there selection options.  They wrote back and within 48 Hrds had added these options.  That was quick.

I do like some of the new features on Kiss.com but the main basic data and service is not there.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: