Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
July 08, 2024, 01:11:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: European Connections  (Read 9963 times)
jj
« on: October 03, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

Your honest thoughts on European Connections and Russian Ladies.

At forst glance it would seam that this Agency is not very truthful.  Many of the adds are out of date with photos 2 to three years old and some of the girls profile information not correct.  Your thoughts appreciated.

BubbaGump
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to European Connections, posted by jj on Oct 3, 2001

Same girl, different countries?

Girl is GL52026056 in Ukraine

http://www.globalladies.com/ShowLadies.cfm?cycle=2&Input_Lady=52026223&skala=metric&Input_Country=Ukraine&Input_AgeFrom=25&Input_AgeTo=34&Input_WeightFrom=35&Input_WeightTo=120&Input_HeightFrom=120&Input_HeightTo=176&Input_Children=withoutchildren&Input_EnglishLevel=0&Input_TourCity1=&Input_Keyword1=n/a&Input_Keyword2=n/a&BioID=52026056&startrow=36&selected=1

Same girl is GL52012720 in Moldova

http://66.70.38.241/ShowLady.cfm?cycle=4&skala=metric&Input_LadyID=GL52012720&BioID=

BrianN
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Talk about European Connections inaccura..., posted by BubbaGump on Oct 5, 2001

I've seen this before, and I'm sorry that I missed the ORIGINAL question!...  Listed as moldova but in ua, or vice versa.  Don't know right now... will check.
BrianN
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Talk about European Connections inaccura..., posted by BubbaGump on Oct 5, 2001

Normal my man..

It's the agencies in the city that they go to that set this up for them, not the office in Atlanta.  Sometimes, having more pics in a couple of different profiles is a way to testing responses to particular pictures.  Which is the real difference here.

She had two, sophisticated looking pics on one,
Then kiddish looking pics on the other.

See which one lands more leads.  Heck, at least she's active and responds to emails!

A keeper imo.

BubbaGump
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

I think that European Connections is honest and they run their tours pretty well.  One guy thought that A Foreign Affair ran a better tour because they had some nice finger food and drinks for the women.  EC normally will have some champaign or wine but no food.  One guy went on an Anastasia tour and thought they did a poor job.  If traveling to a country were few people speak english makes you nervous and you want some guys to BS with, a tour is for you.  

Going on a tour to first get introduced to the ladies is the expensive way to meet the women but you can look through their catalogs and call up girls in the area you are interested in meeting.  If you have to have a translator, your expenses can run just over $100 a day.  On my last trip, the women I wanted to meet came and met me but they were weird.  Only a few really good women show up at the social but there are a lot of women that are at least OK.  

Some of the women may not have their profile in a EC catalog until long after they first go to an agency.  They can be married by then or have lost interest.  Those profiles are often inaccurate, usually with respect to children, age, job, or maybe just everything.  Women often roll back their age and lose their children to get noticed.  The age thing is probably a mistake because a lot of guys want women in their 30s.  

It's harder than you think to meet women at the social because they go in and out of the room all the time, or they get in a corner where you never notice them, or other guys talk to them and keep them so long you may miss the opportunity to meet the girl.  You can't just ditch the girl you're talking to because a better one just got up.  You also feel embarrassed sometimes to walk by a room full of women and pick a girl from the far corner that only looked appealing from a long way off.  Then you're stuck with talking to her.  

I think it's better to write first and then take a tour to a major city.

jj
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: European Connections, posted by BubbaGump on Oct 4, 2001

Good post. Maybe they need a good old rotating folk dance so each one can get to meet every one.. :^)

I take you point here.  Pesonally I prefer the old Email approach at least when you meet you have some idea what each other is expecting.  After all communication is the most important thing when you have so little time.  More important then the social.bar pickup.  I have heard many guys say they made a mistake rushing into a relationship that started at a social.  The biggest problem is that two weeks is not enough time to meet so many ladies.

Better to spend you money dating those you have found via email and have some common ground.  

BrianN
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: European Connections, posted by BubbaGump on Oct 4, 2001

Bubba...
European Connections is the same org as introglobe/e700.

I think they got discounts if you take a tour with them...

Check it out!

(btw... check email).

Oatmeal
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

Well, I can't say that I have had much direct contact with European Connections but I have dealt with them before and I also am quite familiar with Anastasia and I can say that generally speaking these agencies just could not realistically be able to keep up tabs on all these different ladies.  They propose that they have thousands to choose from and that may be true but on the other hand with so many ladies I am sure that many profiles are outdated.

They primarily make their money off the socials and they can draw quite a big crowd of ladies but even then those ladies are not really carefully screened if screened at all.  It really depends on what you are looking for.  Personally I think the tours are and excellent introduction for American men who want to "Break the ice"  so to speak, about getting aquainted with this part of the world and what the ladies are like in person as opposed to a photograph.  

I personally would not recommend really looking for a wife on a tour but it is possible.  If you are really seriously looking for a mate at this point and you know this is what you want you are better off working with agencies that have much fewer ladies in their books but who the agency know more personally and have kept up tabs on them.

Even then the smaller agencies will have at least a few ladies that are a little out of date in their books and maybe even some that are not quite so serious/scammer types but if you find a really good agency you will have a better lot to choose from.

Just make sure and do your homework before you do business with some unknown agency.  Look for references.

Good luck,  Jim

jj
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

"At first glance it would seem that this Agency is not very truthful. Many of the ads are out of date with photos 2 to three years old and some of the girls profile information not correct. Your thoughts appreciated."

Sorry for the typo's.  If you are going to pull everyone up for the spelling on this Board you are going to be very busy.  English is not everyones first language.

BrianN
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: European Connections, posted by jj on Oct 3, 2001

For what it's worth jj, I thought rojak's comments were quite humorous... (and tongue in cheek) don't take them seriously!  I got a great laugh! (at your expense of course, but it was more fun than the typical I-9999999 report stuff you know!).
rojak
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

JJ
Forst? Glanse? Seam? Adds? C'mon JJ! How about trying to keep this board at a respectible level of communication?
BrianN
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

I've had a lot of experience with them.  It's not the "agency", that's located here in Atlanta, that has the problem necessarily with the profiles, it's hundred or so remote agencies, that don't keep the database updated.

So, that's why I quit sending out original messages at first, because a number of them were never responded to, and I did waste some money. There's no telling the last time one of the ladies I sent an intro letter, actually came into the office.  hmmm.

You'd think they'd ride the crop of agencies with a heavier whip in hand, to keep the profiles up to date, (most of that from what I understand is done remotely).... but then again, half the rest of the agencies out their don't keep theirs up to date either.

Reverse profile, see what responds, and then you'll know, "who's dead or alive".  My best advice.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: