Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
September 27, 2024, 03:33:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HODA ban the BOBO  (Read 8944 times)
jim c
« on: December 18, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

Hoda  I very seldom ask for intervention in dealing with trolls preferring to let them hang themselves. This Ron A-hole it totally disruptive and a bit neurotic as well. He posted 5 copies of the same post to irritate Craig and everything he has said is unsubstantiated. His claims that an agency would actively promote a prostitute is outrageous. He confronted her and she admitted being a hooker and laughed in his face PPleasee. All of the employees of the agency knew she was a hooker?Huh?    Sure. All the guys sat around talking about hating the agencies. Yea Sure.

Please tell him to kiss the baby and my ass on the way out. The HOOKER

Hoda
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to HODA ban the BOBO, posted by jim c on Dec 18, 2005

Please brush your teeth first....lmao!
RonA
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to HODA ban the BOBO, posted by jim c on Dec 18, 2005

I just read your posting profile.  You have been searching for over six years, and you still have not found a woman in a country full of desperate women.  You live in Colombia, and you still have not found a woman in a country full of desperate women.  You own one of these crooked agencies, and you still have not found a woman in a country full of desperate women.

Not much of a track record, Jimbo....

Beattledog
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hi Jim, posted by RonA on Dec 18, 2005

Perhaps, he is very picky

Beattledog

Craig
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hi Jim, posted by RonA on Dec 18, 2005

I knew you couldn't keep your cover for long she-male...looks like another night with miss palm and her five sisters hey ....Rona
RonA
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to It's not RonA but Rona the she-male, posted by Craig on Dec 18, 2005

Craig, aren't you embarassed to make the posts that you make on this forum?

Most teenagers show greater maturity than you do.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: