Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
September 27, 2024, 09:30:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RonA decides to come out of the closet  (Read 14446 times)
Craig
« on: December 18, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

[This message has been edited by Craig]

Ron has decided to come out of the closet and has made a New Year's resolution to get a life, stop the whinning, and make some attempt to be a man. As unlikely as it seems this will ever happen let's give the putz an "A" for effort...  here here Ron
RonA
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to RonA decides to come out of the closet, posted by Craig on Dec 18, 2005

Craig, why did it take you more than four years to find a woman in a country full of desperate women?
MOGOBLUE
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hi Craig, posted by RonA on Dec 18, 2005

Any guy that dates a hooker for a few weeks and is willing to get engaged and can't figure out that she was one, well he doesn't come with much credibility to the table.
Didn't you have any clues, like  when she told you your intimate requests would cost you extra?  A good suggestion would be to wait two weeks and have an HIV test since you did not wear protection.
jim c
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Hi Craig, posted by MOGOBLUE on Dec 19, 2005

Well welcome MOGOBLUE
Where did you come from, Ann Arbor? So here you are asking a question from a banned troll. How inopportune that he is already gone. Well maybe we can get to know you as he was too rash to survive. Fill us in. Eager minds are waiting to learn. You know-- who, what, when,where,and why. Your profile is a little sketchy. JIMC
MOGOBLUE
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Hi Craig, posted by jim c on Dec 19, 2005

What questions was I asking him?Huh I think you missed the sarcasm in my post.
jim c
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Hi Craig, posted by MOGOBLUE on Dec 19, 2005

[This message has been edited by jim c]

I don't miss much Blue. He was already gone.Your first post and it is used to attack a troll. You must be very comfortable on this new site. Sarcasm. How about an intro. A little history, you know, your hopes and dreams. Inquiring minds wish to know. Humor me. Dont be shy. Jimc
CelticUrge
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Hi Craig, posted by jim c on Dec 19, 2005

I assume that you mean to ask him something...

...like: Ever been to Latin America? How many times? Where? Date latinas? How many? How long? Engaged? Married? When plan next trip? How did you meet? Use an agency? Speak Spanish? A little or fluent? Your age? Good looking or trailer trash? In shape or pot belly? Real hair or a piece? Spend and give her all she wants from the first date or frugal, careful and patient? Show her photos of all your worldly possessions? Why interested in latinas? Why not the american women? Inquiring Okies want to know these things about the new guy!

jim c
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Time for an Okie response, posted by CelticUrge on Dec 19, 2005

Very Perceptive Urge. You know me, always curious about the new guys. The Hooker
CelticUrge
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

I don't recall that anyone else has ever made the assertion that Colombia is populated with desperate women. Certainly not the ones I've met over the years.
Craig
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

Ron I hope you have nine lives...your gonna need everyone to find a date...you have reached the land of the unknown....you have managed to do what others have never done before...you have managed to strike out in Colombia...and as desperate as you say they are you still struck out...hahahaha..you as@hol@.....hahahahah
RonA
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Hi Craig, posted by Craig on Dec 18, 2005

You didn't answer my question, Craig.

For more than four years, why couldn't you find a woman that would accept you in a country full of desperate women?

By the way, let's see a photo of Miss Unlucky 2005....

Pete E
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Hi Craig, posted by RonA on Dec 18, 2005

Finding a woman who will accept you is easy.Your hooker would have been happy to take you for a more prolonged ride I immagine.Making a smart choice finding a woman who meets your expectations and will make a good lifetime partner is Not so easy.Thats where you need to think with your big head and take your time.Four years is a bit long,but some guys have tough parameters and won't budge from them.Craig is one of those guys.

Pete

Craig
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Hi Craig, posted by Pete E on Dec 18, 2005

Thanks Pete for the kind words. I was sitting here wondering what Ron-a is going to do for a face when the monkey wants his ass back? I understand it's a striking face... question is... how many times has it been struck?

Hope your feeling better and I'm happy for your sucess with your lady. Have a great good Christmas Pete.

Craig

Craig
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Hi Craig, posted by RonA on Dec 18, 2005

Too bad Rona the closest you'll ever come to a brain storm is a light drizzle...fade away...you putz
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: