Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
July 03, 2024, 07:56:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JediKnt Calling Colombia for 3 cents/minute?  (Read 1729 times)
Looking4Wife
« on: December 05, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

I think it was Jediknight that mentioned calling Colombia for 3 cents/minute?

What calling card is that?

I am calling Barranquilla...

FYI:  STS Prepaid is good for a flat rate for 90 minute calls (each $10 card is good for 4 calls, i.e. $2.50 for 90 minutes).

I am looking for another "per minute" card, as opposed to a "flat rate" card.

Gracias

jediknight
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to JediKnt Calling Colombia for 3 cents/min..., posted by Looking4Wife on Dec 5, 2005

crazy nj and i use the one for ny also. perhaps they have them for other states. the company is entrix, customer service is 800 413 1546, although i don't know if you can buy them directly from this number.
i would check out your local stores, grocery, bodegas, candy store, newsstand or the stores in the nearest immigrant community where you are. i get 65 minutes to a cell and 1hr 40 minutes to a land line in barranquilla for $3. i also call bogota and it gives me more time than i get calling la costa
JK
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: