Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
September 27, 2024, 09:36:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Agencies in Cali (yes again !)  (Read 3484 times)
Tulip
« on: November 24, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

Ok folks, going to Cali next week to fish for some chicas. I have a few lined up through great advice I got on this site before (amigos, cybercupido) but would like to have a few agencies as a backup plan. I was in Cali before (2 years ago or so) at which time LatinBest could swing very good deal for a week full of introductions, AllColombianGirls had great weekly deals too and LatinEncounters was a good go also. I have been lurking on the forum and discovered that things have changed quite a bit since. LatinBest (Luz Amparo) had left the country, LatinEncounters (Elizabeth) had sold her agency to someone else etc. New agencies (Cali-VIP, etc) have emerged. Many dont even allow you to browse ladies profiles online these days and charge exorbitant prices for accomodation/introduction. I cant imagine that there is a huge influx of gringos to Cali to justify such prices (higher demand). Am I wrong here?

Anyway I would like to get some factual experience from anyone who visited Cali in the last 2 months (or those who live there [Pete E wink wink...]) and used the service of any of the agencies (LatinBest, AllColombianGirls, CaliVIP, LatinEncounters  and Latin Internet). Quality of cervice, selection of ladies, down to earth pricing. Any bits of information are appreciated.

Soon to be in Cali,
Tulip.

Chris F
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Agencies in Cali (yes again !), posted by Tulip on Nov 24, 2005

Good Luck in Cali....success stories from different cities in Colombia, Peru and Brazil are occasionally shared here....but very few  success stories coming from Cali are ever posted on Planet Love anymore.....hopefully you can change that....

I have experience with Latin Encounters and Latin Best...both experiences were positve ones..

Have fun and we look forward to hearing about your trip when you return....

fathertime
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Agencies in Cali (yes again !), posted by Tulip on Nov 24, 2005

Hello Tulip,
Cali Vip has 12 dates for 200 bones.  Their service was  good.  Now they do not allow you to browse profiles which is bullshit. I utilized ACG for one date they started at 150 dollars and wound up at $50 as I was prepared to walk out the door, glad I did'nt since that date is the one I am now pursuing.  
Thats all I got.
Have fun and let us know what you find.
Fathertime
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: