Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
September 29, 2024, 05:16:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Opinions from a Colombian girl  (Read 9170 times)
darolina1
« on: September 23, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

Hi Everybody!!!
I've been reading this forum for over a year now, this is the first time I post though. The truth is that's I've noticed that sometimes men give their opinions without counting on what ladies really think. I thought you guys might find interesting a girl's opinion, you always talk about what we girls are like but maybe you don't know for sure.  
A little information about me: I'm a young lady from Cali, lived in the states a couple of years and I'm currently working for an agency in Cali, I know about Colombian ladies more than you can imagine (specially because I'm one of them)
Anybody who has questions for me just let me know, I'll be waiting!
By the way, it was interesting to read Teo's opinion about the agencies...
Chao,
teoblas
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Opinions from a Colombian girl, posted by darolina1 on Sep 23, 2005

I can confirm that a Cali girl that uses the handel darolina for other purposes does in fact exist and she is all that is described in the post - a potential gold mine of new perspectives and info for the guys out there....  

However, I have not been in contact with "darolina" for a few months and can only assume darolina1 (with the one) is the same as the darolina (without the one) I know of.....

There are lots of ways to verrify if she is for real.  Here is one way, a question that only the darolina that I know could answer:  darolina, I met your mother only once (and you were with her at the time) - do you remember where it was (the name and location of the place) that we bumped into each other?

If darolina1 wants to reveal to Planet-Love more about herself than that is up to her......  Don't ask me because I don't intend to tell another soul....  

OkieMan
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Very well could be the real thing!, posted by teoblas on Sep 24, 2005

Teo,

She has now identified herself, and you can read above.  Apparantely, she works for Latin Encounters.  Is that the same girl?  She says she knows Pete too, probably through Margareth.  

Calipro
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Very well could be the real thing!, posted by OkieMan on Sep 24, 2005

Anybody could join this forum and say that they are a secretary that works at one of the agencies while they are visiting Cali.

I believe Teo is a straight shooter. If she answers Teo's question correctly then I{ll believe it is her. Untill then I think she is full of shit.

maggiemtnman
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Very well could be the real thin..., posted by Calipro on Sep 24, 2005

Calipro, Carolina is what she reports to be. My wife's sister is a member of LE and she knows Carolina. She has heard her speaking with gringos and states that her English is very good. My sister in law also speaks good english. Yes, I am just as surprised as you to learn this. I thought for sure that she was a troll but she is real and if she continues to post it will give gringos insight that is truely valuable. I am married to a Calena and happy but I still do enjoy reading this board because my Colombian adventure changed my life ... and I travel to Cali often ....
OkieMan
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Very well could be the real thin..., posted by Calipro on Sep 24, 2005

Calipro,

Are you in the States, or are you in Colombia right now?  Just curious.  Have you used Latin Encounters recently?  Probably not, if that new owner wants to charge something like $3,000 for a membership.  I would never do that.  But, to each his own.  As far as this girl is concerned, I hope she is the real deal.  I would like to get some "insider information" from a latina that I am not dating, or who isn't trying to sell me something.  It might help some, but time will tell.

OkieMan

beenthere
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Very well could be the real ..., posted by OkieMan on Sep 24, 2005

Hey Okieman, she WORKS for an agency, and I'm sure the agency owner follows this forum...what makes you think she is going to "help" you??  If you need any "real" advice, just ask Calipro or me...we'll tell you the truth and set you straight...only problem is, will you listen??
OkieMan
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to of course she's not trying to sell you a..., posted by beenthere on Sep 24, 2005

Hey beenthere,

What I was referring to was the advise I get on this board, I don't have to pay for, whether it's from her or you.  Now, as far as going to an agency that charges $3,000 for a membership- NO WAY!  I don't care what agency the girl works for.  I just want to "pick her brain".  One thing is for certain, I don't think like a latina, so I have to learn the "real deal" from someone.  What sage wisdom can you lay on me?  I understand you have been to Colombia many times, so what is your story concerning the ladies?  Are you looking for a wife, or just a good time?
I have only been to Cali twice, so I have a long ways to go before I learn what I need to know; but I am not a country bumpkin either.  I just think it is overly apparent that the problems are more than just not speaking the same language.  So, I feel that if this girl, or anyone else with experience can help me better understand the "latina mindset"; it would be helpful.  I am not interested in "party girls", and I am not chasing young "hotties".  That seems to be the type Calipro goes for- maybe you too.  I don't know.  But, I am not.  So, please feel free to enlighten me.

OkieMan

utopiacowboy
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Opinions from a Colombian girl, posted by darolina1 on Sep 23, 2005

I would be interested in hearing your opinions but I already get a Colombiana's opinions on a regular basis - my wife's. A lot of the guys here seem desperate enough to listen to anything you would say so if you tell them that wearing their underwear outside their pants is a surefire way to get a Latina, they'll all be doing it like lemmings going over a cliff.
OkieMan
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Bienvenidos pero...., posted by utopiacowboy on Sep 24, 2005

Utopiacowboy,

You know that isn't accurate.  I would never wear my underwear outside my clothes.  That is just bad fashion sense.  Now, what I had in mind was just wearing no pants and a thong.  Don't you think the latinas would get a kick out of that? ha  Of course, all the guys down there would probably start throwing up, but what the hey! ha

OkieMan

fathertime
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

..... by a latina that a G-string backwards on me was sexy... oh the pain!!
Frank O
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to I was told..., posted by fathertime on Sep 24, 2005

Frank O
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

however I found out leather pants work better, at least with MExicanas.;-)
Red Clay
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

N/T
jediknight
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

i guess the guys here are really trusting but i'm more cautious as to who you are until someone here or in cali can confirm that you are a woman and true to your post, perhaps someone here or in cali can speak to you over the phone, but until then i'm a bit skeptical.
JK
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: