Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
July 02, 2024, 05:22:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hoda ... Do the right thing.  (Read 2775 times)
Heat
« on: September 03, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

Be a man and stop the flame war you started on WLC.

First you banned Jake for what he said on another form and now you started a flame war with Sake and others using the worst kind of language.  

What is your limit?  Why can you not un ban these people?
Banning people for your personal issues on OTHER forums has a nasty smell to it.  Why have you cut out the one guy who knows more about Brazil than anyone here?

You should reach out and stop the hate and un ban everyone and start from new.

You never were like this before.  Why have you become so nasty and vindictive?

I challenge you to do the right thing.

Give us open and free discussions and Un ban these people now.

Hoda
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hoda ... Do the right thing., posted by Heat on Sep 3, 2005

is coming from your upper lip, Bro!! For the last time, I hope it sinks through you hard head that events on WLC "ain't got a  gat dayyum thing" to do with what goes on here! You say "Jake is the one guy who knows more about Brazil than anyone here? What a bunch of BULLSHIT!!! The hand of peace was extended & smacked away.

"Reach out and stop the hate?" "Unban everyone & start from anew?"
- Man, you're crazier than all outdoors! Yeah, a return to the "good old days"...Patrick's wasn't having it & he entrusted me to keep it going, until he sees otherwise.

"You were never like this before. Why have you become so nasty  and vindictive"
- Well, if this isn't the pot calling the kettle, WESLEY SNIPES...LMAO! Brother Heat, IF, I repeat IF I was so vindictive & nasty with our past history when you were "Raptor" wouldn't I have dropped your ass like a bad habit, when Patrick let me be the moderator. When you returned as "Heat" you posted your exploits for the PL world. I never replied to a single one, no matter how they conflicted with my own beliefs for those on the quest. DID PATRICK BAN YOU?!!! When Patrick turned over the duties to me, DID I BAN YOU!

Your "challenge" is empty...I've stopped trying to maintain a perfect balance in my responsibilites as moderator. Some support me, some don't...that's their right! Based on the repsonses that I've received, while not 100% support, I'm averaging around 93.....

Bro, you need to move on...the Jake issue is "Dead & Stinking"

Heat
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to That nasty smell......, posted by Hoda on Sep 3, 2005

I disagree.  banning him for what he said in another forum has nothing to do with what happens here.  And you know it.

Why did you ban him?

Hoda
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Banning people for personal reasons stin..., posted by Heat on Sep 4, 2005

You need to take a few lessons in ANSWERING direct questions yourself...instead of using the same old interrogation trick of DISTORTION or substituting an answer with a question that doesn’t have anything to do with the original premise.

A1A
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

Actually this board is dead and stinking.  List me with the 7% that think you're driving this board into the ground.  

Adios.
Hoda
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to "Dead and stinking", posted by A1A on Sep 3, 2005

If you don't like it here or me....don't read it then! I'll take 93 percent success versus 7 percent failure! Don't let the door hit ya, on the way out...

Is that you Joke, err...Jake? Something is VERY familiar about you...lmao!

doombug
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to "Dead and stinking", posted by A1A on Sep 3, 2005

Wow, you're such a brave rebel.

I guess I'm with the 93% who think the other 7% are whiners fond of overblowing things.

MarkNJ
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

Hoda, keep up the good work... I hope all enjoy the holiday weekend and my prayers go out to all who are suffering down south.  Having spent my college days down in the panhandle I have quite a few friends from that area who are going through some tough times now...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: