Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
July 02, 2024, 05:52:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Report from Cali,there ARE some GOOD ones  (Read 1554 times)
Pete E
« on: September 04, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

We hear all of this stuff about user scammer women in Cali.Its true,there are alot of them,probably more than any place else in Latin America,probably WAY behind eastern Europe.
But there are lots of really good women who would love to meet a goode guy. When I was having lots of trouble with my ex my friends wife told her Pete is good guy, if you don't want him there are LOTS of women who would like to have him.Fortunately that is true.Unfortunately it ended their friendship.My ex did not want to hear it.
I am very fortunate to have 2 VERY GOOD Women in my life.I know thats one too many.I will try and explain.I will get overly personal as you know I am not afraid to do.Screw the trolls that might use it against me.
Beatriz,my main girl is 39,a surgical nurse.She is short,shapely,cute and totally in love with me.She tells me all the time,Te amo mucho,mucho,mucho.Te caro mucho,mucho,mucho.When I was in the states she was here most every night waiting for my call or calling me on my vonage phone.She became good friends with my friend Soltero who was staying here. HE is a really really good guy,one of the best I have ever known who tells it like he sees it.He said she was always saying Pete,Pete,Pete.He say she is YOURS.He says I told her she oughta back off a little on the ass kissing,as only Soltero would put it.
We have been together 11 months.She has NEVER EVER given me one moments grief about anything.She is
ALWAYS there for me,gets disapointed if I am not in to sex.Recently my ulcerative colitis/crhons disease has acted up.I don't always feel like it.She understands.She says its OK,even if there was no sexo she would like to stay with me as I get old,take care of me.She doesn't care at all about my age.
We went to Imbanaco,the clinic where she works and I talked to my gastroenterologist.He wants to do a colonoscopy but with anthesiology.He has to pump me up with air and does not want me waking up in pain as I might on a sedative.I said OK,I don't like pain.When we went to schedule it they couldn't do it untill September 13.Beatriz says OK,we will do it in Emergency.She gets on the phone and gets it scheduled for September 6.The last proceedure she got me 40 % off by going up the line to her top boss.
For me affection is as important as sex.Sex is important,but it is a minor amount of the time.Affection can happen all the time.I love to hug her.She just fits.She never gets anoyed if I hug her in the night,always hugs back,just the opposite of my ex.I remember a defining moment with my ex,I used to call her my little angel. I loved to watch her sleep.One morning I woke up early.I waited 2 hours for her to wake up so I could hug her.When I did she acted like she was sleepy,don't bother me.So I thought OK,I will get up.As soon as I did she just bolted out of bed.She just didn't want me hugging her.She was not MY little angel.Funny I was thinking of this yesterday morning.Beatriz woke up and started hugging me,calling me her angelito.She never used that term before.Hmm.ESP?
I was telling my friend Jesse she is SO good to me I should not have another woman.He says I agree,what can I say,you are a smuck.
But I just have not yet been willing to give up my Angela.She is my FRIEND and lover.She is 30,most people might say a little heavy,but great lucious lips.I remember the line from "take it easy " by the Eagles. "4 that want to own me,2 that want to stone me,one says she's a friend of mine." I love that song.Passing through Winslow Arizona I had to stop and see the "Standing on the corner park."There is a statue of Don Henley with his guitar.A mural on the wall of a girl in a flatbed Ford."Its a girl my lord in a flatbed Ford slowing down to take a look at me." I bought a poster of it.Beatriz wants to own me,Angela is the friend of mine.She says things like unconditinal,as in unconditional love.She asks about Beartiz,she seems to have no jealousy about it.And sex is super,really something else.But I could give up that but so far I can not give her up.I usually see her once a week.She doesn't seem to mind.I appologise about the time,she says its OK,its compensatory,like its worth it too her.I keep thinking I will let her go but so far I just don't want to face it and nobody is forcing the issue.
So 2 really good girls,maybe one less than good guy.I never did this before.Only when one relationship was ending and another beginning would I ever have 2 girls in the states.But this is Cali,there are so many options.I NEVER lie to them about ANYTHING.I tell them ask if you want,be sure you want to hear the answer.So much jealousy is from lies.Then people wonder,start snooping,ect.Its much better to just be upfront.Many other women would not put up with this.These 2 do.I am very fortunate to have them.
Okieman,you left your Steve Earl,CD,I guess it was in my CD player when you were getting your things together.There is a song on it I really like,very appropriate for you I think,called "Fearless Heart"
"I got me a fearless heart,strong enough to get you through the scary part,Its been broken many times before,a fearless heart just comes back for more."
So all you guys don't fear,don't worry.Just get on a plane.Just keep keeping on.There is somebody for you,I found 2.
Keep your head,you will sort through the scammers to the many many good girls.

Pete  

Chris F
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Report from Cali,there ARE some GOOD one..., posted by Pete E on Sep 4, 2005

Heat stated back in June with his excellent and well written post on Cali that the   "really decent girls".....are usually not in an agency, in their thirties with children, and also some of the best are the average looking black girls.

As I stated before...you and Heat are considered experts in my book about Cali because you live there...would you agree or disagree with this Heat's conclusions that in general for wife material...this is what you need to be looking for in Cali?

Pete E
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Pete what is your opinion on Heat's post..., posted by Chris F on Sep 4, 2005

I think when you avoid the young hotties the agency girls are not so bad,I think there are alot of good women in the agencies.The ones who get alot of attention can become users or trouble sometimes.But lots of the agency girls get no attention at all so they are not spoiled by the situation.And they are already there,signed up,they want to meet gringos.That makes them easy to meet.I have met lots of nice ones I did not follow up with.
I met Beatriz at Latin Encounters,Angela through a guy who will introduce you,but she just came along with a friend who was the one being introduced.I sort of met her by accident.She had never met a gringo and had no real desire to do so.

Pete

OkieMan
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Report from Cali,there ARE some GOOD one..., posted by Pete E on Sep 4, 2005

Pete,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts again with the board.  By the way, that was not my CD you mentioned.  I guess someone else left it.  Right now, I cannot return to Colombia, but I am working on it.  Take care.

OkieMan

Heat
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

Pete,

There is not one of us who have met Beatriz who do not think the world of her.  She has a pure heart.

What you you say about Soletro is what everyone says.  A true gentleman and a real intelligent man.  I hope to have the pleasure of meeting him.

I can tell you this.  Anyone who trashes the girls of a particular city is just wrong.  If you are prepared and really do this deal the way that the successfully people here have done.  Follow the model.  You can find what ever you want in Latin America.

I would say that the real problem is that many of the guys here are rejects in their own land.

No women can make a silk purse out of a sows ear.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: