Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 30, 2024, 09:11:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Heat gives Hoda his Dues.  (Read 2159 times)
Heat
« on: September 04, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

Hoda,

OK You are correct.  There are many here with a greater knowledge than Jake about Brazil.  However he is currently in this process with a women from Brazil and he could give very valuable information about those who would like to do the Brazil thing.

So I give you that one.  And I give you another.

You have been more than fair with me.  Despite my stupid and sometime quick temper.  You were gracious in the past and that is why I respect you now.  We both are strong willed men with much drive and we slapped each other around before.  But we both also realized that we are stronger when we stand together than when we are apart.

Let me say that I respect you and admire you in many ways.
And I feel the same about Jake.  I got to know him and I can tell you he is a very compassionate, decent human being.  

He is adopting another man child and that my friend takes big balls.
He has earned my respect for his actions.

Just like you.  He is a decent caring man.

You are not wimp and neither is Jake.  He is a man with his own set of issue just like us all.

So let's all take a chill pill and see if we can move this along into something productive.

How about I negotiate a true and we start from scratch.

If you can forgive me you can forgive him.  

He has not asked me to do this and I am doing this without his permission but what if he and you both do a cyber hand shake and we all just go back to the real purpose of this board.

That's trying to help each other.  Trying to learn from one another.

You Sir are a big man with a big heart.

Remember Hoda.  Only when we forgive can we get forgiveness.

Peace hermano.  Peace.

Hoda
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Heat gives Hoda his Dues., posted by Heat on Sep 4, 2005

But you've got one helluva mission on your hands! Can you say "Israel & Palestine?"

Things have relatively peaceful (dead according to the 7 percenters...lol) since Jake's departure. Contrary to your beliefs, Jake's (along with a few others) banning wasn't based on my personal opinion alone....and to be fair, neither will his possible reinstatement. IMO, Jake wants no part of PL or me...but don't let this stop your efforts!

Heat
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to I'll never say.....Never, posted by Hoda on Sep 4, 2005

I agree, and it's time that we all put down the swords and pick up the key boards.  Do we really want to hear about calling card issues for the rest of our lives?

We need more new blood and more variety here.  I can tell you more about Colombia than most Colombians.

However Brazil is the untouched land in many ways.
After my fifth trip I knew that it was not for me.

But many others have done it and are happy.

So call me a peacemaker and let's have some peace and knowledge around here.

I'm only coming up for air about every two hours here as my new live in girlfriend is keeping very busy in the bedroom.  

Who knew I would find a engineer nymphomaniac!
God and I thought I was horny!  

This girls from Cali are a lot like the girls from Brazil.
HORNY!

So unless you want to hear more about my sex life then let's all start fresh again and keep this place interesting.

I'm going to go work on Jake now.

If you don't let Jake back I'm going to call CLAY and give him your home phone number!

Just Kidding!

Where the hell is Calipro when I need him?

Dan Las Vegas
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to I'll work on Jake......, posted by Heat on Sep 4, 2005

Hearing about your sex life would be much more interesting than hearing about calling cards!!!!jajaja

Dan

Heat
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: I'll work on Jake......, posted by Dan Las Vegas on Sep 4, 2005

Thanks.....man that women can not get enough.  Three times a day!  Guess It's a factor of her being 17 years younger than me.  Thank God I run three miles a Day or I would be dead by now.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: