Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
July 02, 2024, 06:11:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: More observations - Wife pregnant  (Read 1771 times)
JaySlo
« on: August 23, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

I have always worked with children either through volunteer work or youth programs. It gives me great pleasure to announce that my wife is 3 months pregnant. The most amazing part is how she is now taking care of her body and what she put into it. I thought I'd have some reservations about having another child but those where quickly lost when I saw my wifes tears of joy. To say we are closer would be a gross understatement, true love really knows no limits.

Soon come or mas tarde - these are the expressions my wife uses that drives me nuts!! The Colombians are known for being lackadaisical, now combine that with island life and the double whammy is in full effect. Once we were shopping and I forgot the condiments, first expression from my wife 'mas tarde.' I took the time to explain that we were already in the store and how much time we would save by getting everything at one time as opposed to returning. She admitted that 'mas tarde' was a habit and now realized the negative impact it could have on our life. She has made great progress and I've been forced to get things done more expeditiously (get my shit together). This is turning into a win-win, however, it was looking ugly in the beginning.

Pt 2 mas tarde ;-)

Hoda
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to More observations - Wife pregnant, posted by JaySlo on Aug 23, 2005

Best of luck to you & yours....
Looking4Wife
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to More observations - Wife pregnant, posted by JaySlo on Aug 23, 2005

Congratulations to you and your wife, and thanks for sharing your success.
jediknight
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

that's great news, i'm happy for the three of you and both of your families. patience is something that is sometimes understated or overlooked when taking stock of oneself and seeing what it is that you have to offer your mate. being open to change is exciting because if you're really into each other then both can learn from one another, learn to see things differently, in a different light and be happy to grow as a couple. good luck
JK
JaySlo
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: More observations - Wife pregnant, posted by jediknight on Aug 23, 2005

Thanks for the good wishes. We are extremely happy and I give thanks daily for our gift.
I marvel at the women that are all about money (under the guise of security), and the endless supply of old boys willing to trade their ballz for a whiff of the stuff. That's another thread. Thanks for the kind words, and I wish you the best in your quest.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: