Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 28, 2024, 10:10:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thanks for your help  (Read 3053 times)
Cecil
« on: January 24, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

I was wondering if I could bother someone to translate this from tagalog to english.

Sana hindi ka magbabago at ako'y patuloy mong mamahalin.  Magbago man ang mundo, h'wag lang ikaw.

Hanggang sa muli... paalam...

Nangangrap na makalpiling ka

I know that she writes in tagalog so that somehow I can learn the language.  I wish I had the time to study the language in one of those foreign services courses.  Once again thank you for your kindness and assistance.

Cecil

Stephen
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Thanks for your help, posted by Cecil on Jan 24, 2001

Sana hindi ka magbabago at ako'y patuloy mong mamahalin. Magbago man ang mundo, h'wag lang ikaw.

Nangangrap na makalpiling ka

Means:

"The world may change, but I am hoping that you will not change and that you will always love me.  Until then, Goodbye.  Dreaming of being with you."

GeekGoddess
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Thanks for your help, posted by Cecil on Jan 24, 2001

Sana hindi ka magbabago at ako'y patuloy mong mamahalin. Magbago man ang mundo, h'wag lang ikaw.

English: I hope you won't change and you'll continue to love me.

English: Till next time.....goodbye...

Nangangrap na makapiling ka

English: Dreaming to be with you

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: