Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 03, 2024, 10:47:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clay is back and is getting married  (Read 2335 times)
latinadreaming
« on: June 18, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

Well Clay just posted on LWL and is in the visa process.  I know I wont give up now.  Guess i'll go to BAQ now!
Kiltboy1
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Clay is back and is getting married, posted by latinadreaming on Jun 18, 2005

so all you guys are sane, rational and smart??

I do not think so and neither am i all the time. I have followed Clay's  INTERESTING TO SAY THE LEAST post's for the last several years, but i can admire one thing about the guy that i do not see in many of my SINGLE, RATIONAL , SMART, INTELLEGENT friends here in my city and state

HE TOOK THE ABUSE YOU GUYS GAVE HIM AND STILL KEPT MOVING FORWARD AND TRAVELED SOUTH, WHICH IS MORE THEN I CAN SAY FOR SOME OF MY CANDY ASS FRIENDS HERE IN THE STATES !!!!!

GOOD LUCK CLAY, I SALUTE YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUING TO TRY AT LEAST !!

Heat
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Clay is back and is getting married, posted by Kiltboy1 on Jun 18, 2005

HE TOOK THE ABUSE YOU GUYS GAVE HIM AND STILL KEPT MOVING FORWARD AND TRAVELED SOUTH, WHICH IS MORE THEN I CAN SAY FOR SOME OF MY CANDY ASS FRIENDS HERE IN THE STATES !!!!!
""

Here here,  Ya have to give the dude his dues.

Good luck Clay...you're gonna need it.

Heat
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Clay is back and is getting married, posted by Kiltboy1 on Jun 18, 2005

""

Here here,  Ya have to give the dude his dues.

Good luck Clay...you're gonna need it.

Brazilophile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Clay is back and is getting married, posted by latinadreaming on Jun 18, 2005

I saw that this morning.  Clay is getting a K-1 for a Colombiana.  The next few weeks on the lists he subscribes to should be very interesting. LOL.
Michael B
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: