Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 03, 2024, 10:45:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: papi you are forgiven  (Read 3004 times)
Jake
« on: June 19, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

did you get the photo Huh?? I did confront Bruce in the elevator about his business practice . I explained I did not pay all this money to sit up on a stage for 2 hours of introductions . The next night I did not even go in the room . I did better meeting girls in the lobby.
latinadreaming
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to papi you are forgiven, posted by Jake on Jun 19, 2005

Just wanted to say that I did the same thing a couple of years ago at the TLC function.  Some friends and I sat in the lobby at the Inter. during the TLC party and met many girls.

I would never pay the price, but some guys do it. Apparantly, some guys do it more than once!

Again, that is what is good about the forum.  Newbies get the scoop about the options in this process.

I believe most experience guys would never pay for this, but this guy has been in business a while so he must be doing something right.  My friends that live in Cali know the dates of the party when they come thru.

I was not alone in the lobby either -- there were other gringos, other agencies, and interested people from Cali.  The bar area was better than upstairs!!!

Looking4Wife
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to papi you are forgiven, posted by Jake on Jun 19, 2005

For those of us who are uninitiated to the "tour scene", please explain what you meant by:

"sit up on a stage for 2 hours of introductions"

Exactly how was that set up and implemented?  I can't even visualize gringos set apart from Latinas on a stage while being "introduced" to them simultaneously...?

Gracias

OkieMan
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Jake, please explain..., posted by Looking4Wife on Jun 19, 2005

Lookingforwife,

You can order one of their tour videos for either $5-$10.
I have had one for about 2 years now. Even though I have viewed the tape many times, I ultimately decided that a "group tour" was not for me.  But, to each his own. At least with the video, you do get a "bird's eye view" of their tours and how it is all organized and set up.  I have also ordered some addresses from TLC too.  That was also about 1 1/2 - 2 years ago.  I actually got very little response, but I am sure that everyone has their own response rates.  Ultimately, you need to ask yourself some questions about whether you would enjoy a group tour, or the "one-on-one" type appointments at an agency.  However, if memory serves me correctly, you used Jamie's agency in BAQ. That one is a hybrid, I guess.  So, there are many choices out there.  But, if you're still interested, I recommend ordering one of Bruce's tapes.  Best of luck.

OkieMan

Jake
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Jake, please explain..., posted by Looking4Wife on Jun 19, 2005

sure no problem ...

this was TLC format a few years back , I don't know if it is same now ...

during the 4-5 hours you are there , we spent (all gringos ) up on a stage for 2 hours as they we were introduced one by one ... and each guy was given a chance to say something and if you spoke no spanish it then had to be translated ....there was a few guys who were very long winded as to try and sell himself more and more ..... The second night only half showed up to go stage ...

OkieMan
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Jake, please explain..., posted by Jake on Jun 19, 2005

Jake,

I guess I somehow missed the post where you told us how to view your photos.  Can you give me that info?

OkieMan

Jake
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Jake, please explain..., posted by OkieMan on Jun 19, 2005

OM ... they were just some personal photos of my lady . I just did not think the board would be that interested . Ask Papi if he thinks I should post these ??

Also I have about 50-60 percentage response rate to ladies that I write to . this has been by testing several different methods .

papi
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Jake, please explain..., posted by Jake on Jun 19, 2005

nice pics! she's a hottie. Regarding Bruce, he fixed the stage issue - each guys goes on for about a minute. Finally, and, most importantly, that is Spartan - not Wolverine (with respect to Michigan).
Jake
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Jake, please explain..., posted by papi on Jun 19, 2005

Papi has they say " for  your eyes only "
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: