Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 04, 2024, 10:44:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fem-a Nazi in the house.........  (Read 7074 times)
Heat
« on: June 19, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

Hey guys. It might be strange that a woman is signing up here, but I've always had a side-interest in this mail-order bride business. If I ever applied for a government job instead of being a professor, it would have something to do with foreign women, their treatment, and protection. """"

It was only a matter of time.........

Felinessa
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Fem-a Nazi in the house........., posted by Heat on Jun 19, 2005

Sorry, but I got banned from a femi-nazi forum because I didn't agree to join the Kill-All-Men crusade.

And why are you insulting me?  Not because I said these women are tortured and abused or anything like that, but because I strongly object to someone's reputation being tarnished without any facts.  If Felicity Grabiel writes that all MOBs are kept in slavery and that they should all file abused charges and scam their husbands of every cent, I'm not going to support her.

At the same time, I'm not going to sit here and watch someone whose writing is moderate/neutral (as some of the men here admitted after reading her stuff) being attacked just because you are insecure; I don't think it's right that she's being bashed because of her area of studies or because she's a woman.  I have said exactly the same things when the rabid feminists indicted male scholars for being "oppressive" or "patriarchal" without a reason, in my opinion.  They didn't like it either.

Perhaps it's time to understand that if someone isn't with you, they aren't necessarily against you.  Right now, you're acting in no way better or more rationally than the aforementioned feminazi.

Heat
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Fem-a Nazi in the house........., posted by Felinessa on Jun 19, 2005

If I ever applied for a government job instead of being a professor, it would have something to do with foreign women, their treatment, and protection.""

Please.....

I find interesting that you write that these women need protection.  From whom?  Please don't be dishonest.

I don't hear you advocating protecting the men.  Why?
Is your PhD. in Women studies?  

For those of us who have advanced degrees and have seen the type of womens studies programs that have infected college campuses we are a bit jaundice to your professed
equality of opinion.

Many of us are sick of the victim hood that these programs foster.  And the affirmative action that has affected us in real life.

Lastly we are men.  We talk like men. We argue like men
If you don't like it then that is your problem.

I say your first post was an insult to the cops and veterans who have brought freedom to my great country.

To somehow try and tie race to that issue was a naked attempt to promote your victim hood agenda.

I for one don't by your bullshit.

Felinessa
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Fem-a Nazi in the house........p..., posted by Heat on Jun 19, 2005

"I find interesting that you write that these women need protection. From whom? Please don't be dishonest."

Please don't tell me that you've never heard of women being abused or badly treated.  I never said that this happens to all of them, BY FAR.  At the same time, when you are not a citizen, you have very few rights, and this is the card that a lot of abusers play.

"I don't hear you advocating protecting the men. Why?"

Because there are enormous resources for men - antiscam websites, lists of scammers, advice, etc.  It is the men who make the choice to go get a foreign wife, and who are in control of the process.  If you take the time to do your homework, investigate the woman, take the anti-scamming advice, you should be fine.  

The one protection program that should be in place is one protecting men from false abuse charges.  That requires someone with a legal background, however.

"Is your PhD. in Women studies?"

Not by far.

"Lastly we are men. We talk like men. We argue like men
If you don't like it then that is your problem."

Yup, and I argue like a man too.  Seems like you're the one having the problem.  I would say, though, that all of us should strive to argue like decent people.

"I say your first post was an insult to the cops and veterans who have brought freedom to my great country."

That's bullshit rhetoric and you know it.  Justice isn't done with guns and bullets, but with fair laws.  The freedom of your great country is protected by things like freedom of speech, not by having militia on every street corner.

Heat
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Fem-a Nazi in the house........, posted by Felinessa on Jun 20, 2005

LOl.......

Try as you like...you will always have that envy that a  famous Psychiatrist talked about.

That's what's got you mad.  You keep looking for it.

But you can never have one.  Deal with it.

Traveller
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Fem-a Nazi in the house........., posted by Felinessa on Jun 19, 2005

Well, we are truly sorry that we aren't as enlightned as we should be. God knows, I'm not, but you have to remember this is pretty much an All Boys Club. We fear change. LOL!
Anyhoo, if you weren't looking to create undue controversy, you sure went about it oddly. I mean, I don't think I would have gone the route of insulting every guy on this board that wore a military uniform.
"I agree with a lot that you've said, but I'm sorry, America doesn't owe its freedom to picking up guns - on the contrary, it owes its freedom to the fact that it didn't have to be a military dictatorship."
Maybe it's just me? If it is, I profusely apologize. Furthermore, perhaps I have missed an intellectual point somewhere and it just went over my head. I's only gots a 2 year degree in Criminology from Fresno City College. No Bachelors, No PHD, No Juris Doctorate, nothing like that. I'll I got is the 11 years in the Infantry and 7 with that Gawd Awful Green Uniform as a Correctional Officer (Actually, the Class A's are kinda nice).
Maybe, I just missed the point altogether.
Heat
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Fem-a Nazi in the house........., posted by Traveller on Jun 19, 2005

No mi amigo,

You are ten times smarter than this little girl could ever be.  You nailed it perfectly.

I respect you as does the vast majority of people in our great land.  You are a real man with real life experiences.

She's got a PhD. that you can purchase on line at any number of websites.  

Nope you got it.  It's her that can't and won't get it.

Felinessa
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Fem-a Nazi in the house........., posted by Traveller on Jun 19, 2005

Please don't put words in my mouth.  How did I insult every military guy?  I responded to what I think is a contentious statement.  I didn't put down your job, but I don't think that being gun-happy will set anyone free.  I wasn't the one who made the comment about the fat govt check either.

I didn't question your education either.  However, there are people who say things which are mean feminist works.  They based their assessment on a popular and and insulting, and which come from prejudice.  I bet you anything that everyone who called Felicity a "femi-nazi" didn't do it because they really took the time to read her work or because they read any of the important inaccurate impression, and that isn't an educated choice (they could have PhDs for all I care, and that still wouldn't be an educated choice).

There are a lot of intelligent people on this board.  They know when something is a joke and when something is not, and they express their opinions carefully. I admire these. I know that I should probably let some of the cheap shots go, but it's strange to me that there still are so many men who think poorly of women and who get defensive around those who have opinions and aren't "traditional."

Traveller
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Fem-a Nazi in the house........, posted by Felinessa on Jun 19, 2005

Hmmm......
"How did I insult every military guy?"
If you don't understand this, then I can't help you with this statement.
"I didn't put down your job"
Oddly enough, what is my current job?
"being gun-happy"
Personally, I don't like them or dislike them. (Well, I hate them when I don't have ear plugs in. RRRRRIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG!)A Pistol or Rifle ("This is for fighting this is for fun." From "Full Metal Jacket") is simply a tool in capable hands. Neither evil or good. It's just metal and plastic. Quite frightnening in untrained or unresponsible hands.
"I bet you anything that everyone who called Felicity a "femi-nazi"
Who's Felicity? I haven't even tried to read that thread. And, I have not called anyone I don't know a "femi-nazi"
"I wasn't the one who made the comment about the fat govt check either."
What a coincidence, me neither.
"There are a lot of intelligent people on this board."
I've been on this board for about 6 years now and I don't know everyone yet, so I'll reserve judgement.
"They know when something is a joke and when something is not"
Don't bet on it.

As someone said, this is a MalePig (my word not yours), Er male dominant board and we are going to respond like guys do. We are going to argue like guys too. Just kinda the way we be. I am speaking for no one.

Heat
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Fem-a Nazi in the house........, posted by Felinessa on Jun 19, 2005

I'm sorry, America doesn't owe its freedom to picking up guns - on the contrary, it owes its freedom to the fact that it didn't have to be a military dictatorship.""

That my "sweetheart" is about as insulting as you can get.
It show a lack of sensitivity of our culture and our sacrifices we have made to keep your candy ass free.

Not to mention totally historical inaccurate.   First apologize for your lack of sensitivity and lack of tolerance for the beliefs of others.

And then tell us what Womens studies program you bought your PhD from.

We need a good laugh.

Felinessa
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Fem-a Nazi in the house...., posted by Heat on Jun 20, 2005

Lack of sensitivity and tolerance?

You should apologize to Felicity then.

You should apologize to me for the "bought PhD degree."  By the way, such idiotic personal attacks are clear signs that you have nothing productive to say in your defense.  

"our sacrifices we have made to keep your candy ass free."

Sorry, my candy ass funded itself, unlike your mail-order brides.

"It show a lack of sensitivity of our culture.
Not to mention totally historical inaccurate."

It shows that your advanced degree didn't have a strong grammar component. It also shows that you're not aware things changed since before the Civil War.  "Democracy" happened, among other things.

beenthere
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fem-a Nazi in the ho..., posted by Felinessa on Jun 20, 2005

"Sorry, my candy ass funded itself, unlike your mail-order brides."

Damn Felinessa, NOW you are bashing the women you are supposedly trying to protect...

And regarding Martin Luther King, Jr., yes he was a great man, one of the greatest Americans ever, but not a very good example for you to use in your cause...you see, he cheated on his wife all of the time and had many mistresses.

I for one am not impressed by your efforts here, although please continue to post...it makes insecure guys like me feel a little more special about themselves.

Heat
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fem-a Nazi in the ho..., posted by Felinessa on Jun 20, 2005

Wow,

You did the melt down much faster than I thought you would.

Again why are you so full of hate?  What happened to you to make you hate men?   And at 24 YOA how did you become such a racist bigot?

Oh and where is your womens studies program "PhD" from?

Where is the website? I might buy one tonight too.

Felinessa
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fem-a Nazi in th..., posted by Heat on Jun 20, 2005

"You did the melt down much faster than I thought you would."

Actually, I'm not the one who resorts to "ad hominem" in the absence of arguments.  I think you staked yourself there.

"Again why are you so full of hate? What happened to you to make you hate men? And at 24 YOA how did you become such a racist bigot?"

You might want to look up "projection."  I don't hate men. I just disagree with your opinions.  That's a pretty big logical jump.

Racist bigot?

That's precious (albeit pretty stupid) considering my Martin Luther King example.  You didn't like that one much because it didn't involve guns.

Also, don't preach to me about bigotry when you use words like "feminazi." Last time I checked, I wasn't the one making sweeping generalizations about the other gender.

"Oh and where is your womens studies program "PhD" from?"

Obviously, you can't read.  I must have told you a few times that I'm NOT doing a PhD in Women's Studies.

"Where is the website? I might buy one tonight too."

No comment. Idiocy like this deserves none.  

This is the end of my replies to you.  You're incapable of having a civilized discussion without resorting to cheap postshots, and I think I've played your game enough.  No more.  Besides, your words are your own accusers.

fathertime
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fem-a Nazi i..., posted by Felinessa on Jun 20, 2005

As usual Felinessa sashays into a forum contributes  nothing but a long thread of pontification, generalizations, and insults. I get the impression she is here just simply to disrupt and intentially engage the experienced ones with her ridiculous "Inside knowledge" and low blows.  
Just because you are (According to you) a woman, that does not give you added credibility that justifys the sewage you clog this board with.  Like any inexperienced newbie a respectful, low-key opinion is how a person usually enters these discussions.  Not a {I know everything and demand equal time} entrance.  Your attitude creeps though your words.  
Now I anxiously await your insightful retort.  I am certain it will be informative and related to latin women, which this board is about.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: