Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 05, 2024, 01:23:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: mind changer me  (Read 1921 times)
The Mog
« on: November 10, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

I got all my pictures back from my trip. Ill try to get them scanned and up so you can check them out folks, they turned out better than I can imagine. There is really a remarkable difference between those advantix cameras betwen the cheap ones and the nice ones with zooms like the one i borred from my buddy and ended up dropping in the pool after too mny beers and rum cokes...lol.
That and developed on kodak film here in the US, everyone was great. except the ones that got wet, which amazingly still turned out!
problem is that looking at the pics of my girl and now missing her, im thinking maybe i will marry her. Why do I change my mind so much. It seems no matter who I pick Ill never be happy. Did anyone else ever go through this?
Eman
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to mind changer me, posted by The Mog on Nov 10, 2001

It sounds like you are trying to force a decision before you're ready. Give it time and continue the process. Meet new women. Wait until you're sure.
Ray
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

Hey Mog,

Quit looking at those photos!

Just a suggestion: Put your weenie in a vice and crank it down about three turns, until you can’t stand it any longer. Then try to relax and give this whole thing some serious thought with your big head :-)

Ray

Jeff S
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

"I guess folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be."

Recognize that your happiness comes from within you and not from some external source.

-- Jeff S

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: