Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 06, 2024, 10:49:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this place Frickin' DEAD or what? n/t  (Read 9490 times)
Mars
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to The Newbie's Tale, posted by Eman on Nov 27, 2001

Sounds like my story.
Windmill Boy
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to You know what I haven't seen or heard la..., posted by Jeff S on Nov 27, 2001

Well Jeff

At least I can report that I am still alive  and   searching a little bit  ha ha ha.  I've  been concentrating on  building  a  website about myself for the first time to  help  my  search on AOL,  but it is  a struggle and the program  can  be  uncooperative.  4 pages and  counting  so far 75 % done.

I subscribed to one  service that  matches in my  area and  Bought 10 match Credits  for  $ 20 and Iv'e used up 3  with no  reply.  I'm thinking  about  joining  The Larger AOL service but it's  more  expensive.  At least I am reading  alot  of  bio's on cute asian girls  mostly in the states (california).

I  complimented  a  Pinay in Kentucky on her web site  and  I have  e-mailed and  I M'd with her a few times so far in the  last 2 weeks.

Plus  it  is  Gingerbread Season.  my  Carwash / Gas station  is  finished,  now  I  am  starting  on my  Barn  and  Silo,  and  I  have  to  repair  the  asian pagoda  from last year that  they  froze.

Otherwise  I  am sort  of  tied  down  in Santa Barbara.  I  am  ready to shoot  my  truck.  sometimes  it  is  working  fine and  other  times  it  is  questionable.   Last  night  a  Fluke  wind gust knocked  ofer  a  pine tree in  a  parking lot and  it fell right  onto  my truck  taking  out  the Driver side mirror.

Well that's my life lately ...

Windmill Boy

Ray
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: You know what I haven't seen or hear..., posted by Windmill Boy on Nov 27, 2001

Hey Wind,

I've never seen a gingerbread car wash/gas station before. Sounds interesting. Hope you can put some pics up on your site or somewhere. Have you thought of doing a gingerbread cave with Bin Laden sticking his ugly face out the hole, or maybe with a missile up his butt?

Are you planning any expeditionary probes to the Far East yet?

Ray

Jeff S
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: You know what I haven't seen or hear..., posted by Windmill Boy on Nov 27, 2001

When are you coming down and check out the local action? I've been asked to be Santa Claus at a Christmas party that's supposed to have plenty of young, single Japanese women. I'll have to get them to sit on my lap, ask what they want for Christmas, and see what comes up. I'll bet I could wangle you an invite.

What's your website address?

-- Jeff S.

Bubba
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Is this place Frickin' DEAD or what?  n/..., posted by Howard on Nov 27, 2001

So Howard, you said someone helped you but you didn't explain.

Do you have any more info from your wife?  Is she gone or hidding or unknown what's happening still?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: