Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
July 01, 2024, 10:31:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How many of you-all?  (Read 2336 times)
capt david
« on: November 08, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

How many of you-all went to the Phils knowing that you had the right girl picked out and she turned out to be the right one. How many found out that she was not the right one and then found one of your "back up" girls was the one. How many ended up with no one or found somebody there. Thanks, I am just curious. captian david
Bear
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to How many of you-all?, posted by capt david on Nov 8, 2001

When I met my Honey I knew almost instantly she was the right one.  I remember when she "popped" in on the chat screen and asked me a question.  I heard "That's the one" in my head.  A few hour later I prayed about it and know she was the right one.  I stopped writing several other girls immediately because I knew she was the right one.

A lot of the guys here on PL didn't agree with me.  Several went on the outright attack of my decision.  But both she and I knew it was the right choice. In a few weeks we'll finally be together again.  

That is if the embassy in Manila would stsrt on the K-3's  I have been told mine is there but Honey was told that still aren't doing them for 2-3 weeks?

Bear

donb2222
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

I have never had a penpal.  I went to the PI to learn more about the Philippines, and on my first trip met the woman that is now my wife.  90% of Filipinas do not have access
to the internet, and a guy could miss out on a lot of available women by only meeting the ones online.

Don

Taliman
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

Hello board,
Well off to the PI to see the wife in Cebu after a 13 month wait.
Short visit but still worth it.
Bye for now.
Taliman
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: