Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
September 27, 2024, 02:25:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about a Cali agency  (Read 2696 times)
Nevergivingup
« on: May 08, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

Has anyone ordered contact information from www.latinamericanmodels.com with success? If so, were you able to meet the calenas in person when you traveled to Cali?
Calipro
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Question about a Cali agency, posted by Nevergivingup on May 8, 2005

The guy that owns latinamericanmodels is the same guy that owns sotb.com. I have ordered contact information and gotten mixed results.

I have to say Dave the owner is an honest guy. The couple of times that the information wasn't good he replaced the bad info. with good info. or let me pick another woman to contact.

I'm personally not the kind of person that likes to write to someone that I don't know and to tell you the truth I don't think hot looking caleņas are into the letter writing thing either. Some of the women I called cold turkey and met about three or four that way. A few I could not convince to meet with me over the phone but I don't really blame them.

I by far got the best results by stopping by the South of the boarder agency (latinamericanmodelos) and paying them 25 bucks a piece to introduce me to the women. Every woman that I wanted to meet showed up and on time:-)

Heat
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Question about a Cali agency, posted by Calipro on May 8, 2005

Every woman that I wanted to meet showed up and on time:-) ""

Funny, same thing happened to me.  Look I know that you and I are decent looking guys but I never even had a girl come late.

Which makes me wonder about the guys with the no shows.

Did they ask what the guy looked like?  And after learning he was dressed in shorts, fat and needed a bath did they just bail on him?  

Just a thought....

Fuzzyone
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Same thing happened to me., posted by Heat on May 8, 2005

Could be that they needed a hair transplant... but it also could be that the
other girls talked and his name is well know as being cheap. Then wanting a
piece when the date is finished. It is funny how your name becomes well know
among the woman.. I think some of them might even read these forums just to
see what is happening...
Heat
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Same thing happened to me., posted by Fuzzyone on May 8, 2005

Very well could be happening.
papi
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Same thing happened to me., posted by Heat on May 8, 2005

you are a funny guy Heat. You have enough experience in LA to know that no shows come with the territory and depending on agency/city vary from 0%-50%. I have experienced these percentages on both ends of the scale and bathe daily. The agencies could take a tougher stand on this yet at the same time need the ladies. Suerte in Cali - I have not been there in almost 2 years and miss the place especially my daily climbs up 3 cruses

Papi
www.tropic-romance.com

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: