Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
September 28, 2024, 02:15:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Things sure are strange  (Read 2133 times)
Bear
« on: November 12, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

Seems like nothings been working out the way we want it to lately.  But then here I am getting ready to leave and I find out shes been notified Packet #3 of the K-3 is to be delivered to her parents home in Davao this week.  

She's in Manila with Lily (Jame's wife who will get her I-130 interview on the Nov 28th).  While there she is getting the CFO class completed (not near as bad as everyone said it was).  We figured that since she was there it would be a good time for me to fly out and spend sometime with her.  Now it looks like we'll have to fly back to Davao to get the packet #3 and apply for her passport (rush!!!).  

I have beed told that all she needs to bring to the interview is proof of marraige, the results of the physical (I-693), an employment letter, my bank statements for the last few months, and a copy of my last tax return.  The visa should be issued shortly there after.  

I might actually get to bring her home with me!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!

Bear

donb2222
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Things sure are strange, posted by Bear on Nov 12, 2001

Glad to hear the good news.
I would suggest that Honey apply for her passport now.
Vilma's birth certificate had just one mistake on it, and it took
us 4 months to get her passport.  
Ray
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Passport, posted by donb2222 on Nov 12, 2001

She should definitely get her passport while she is in Manila. At best it takes 5-10 days. 5 days if they get it right the first time & 10 days if they screw it up and need to re-do it.

Ray

Ray
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Things sure are strange, posted by Bear on Nov 12, 2001

So it was the K-3 packet after all? It's nice to hear that they are finally pushing those through now.

Just curious if that means you dicided not to have her finish her studies and get her degree?

Have a great trip,

Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: