Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
September 28, 2024, 02:22:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: On my way to the R.P.  (Read 1850 times)
Bear
« on: November 13, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

Well the job situation settled out and I have a new job.  I decided to take a few weeks off before starting.  I would have taken a few weeks whether I had one or not.

It came at the perfect time.  Honey got her K-3 Packet.  

I was scheduled to leave on Friday but was able to move it up to tomorrow.  I got the I-134 notarized, letter from my employer, bank letter, several recent check stubs, several months of bank statements and last years 1040.

I'll post my trip report like last year.

Maybe if all goes well.  I do not know how this K-3 thing works but just maybe I can bring Honey home with me!!!

Bear

Dave H
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to On my way to the R.P., posted by Bear on Nov 13, 2001

Hi Bear and Honey,

K-3 packet, new job, and a trip to the Philippines...life is good! I hope you can bring Honey back with you Bear.

Dave H.

Lori
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to On my way to the R.P., posted by Bear on Nov 13, 2001

We'll all be thinking of you as you board the airplane. Have a safe trip. And congrats on spending some time with your honey.
-Lori
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: