It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Been a Few Minutes Since My Last Post  (Read 410 times)

Offline Tanuki

• Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Been a Few Minutes Since My Last Post
« on: July 26, 2024, 09:21:47 PM »
Hey All,

It has been a long time since I have been on the forum and I was very surprised at how dead it is here. I guess everyone must be trying to get their info from YouTube. My wife and I have been married 11 years now. I can't believe how fast the time has passed - so much water under the bridge. In a few more years I will be retiring and I have been talking with the wife about moving to the Philippines when I retire. She is not so hot on the idea now, but I still have time to get her warmed up to the idea. We have a house over there already. I think the biggest blocker for her is the fact that her sister is marrying my good friend and she will be coming here sometime this year, so it is hard for her to imagine moving back with her sister being here. I think my buddy is also thinking of moving to the Philippines when he retires.

I hope you all are doing good, are happy, and healthy.

Warm regards,
Tanuki

Offline z_k_g

• Gimingaw ko sa akong uyab!
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: Resident
Re: Been a Few Minutes Since My Last Post
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2024, 10:56:47 PM »
Hey Tanuki, 

Good to hear from you! 

Yes the internet has changed significantly from 15 yrs ago, the heyday of planet-love.  All things change and nothing stays the same!

I've been married almost 6 yrs and have a place in Mindanao and in the USA.  Just had a baby boy back in July!  So my son keeps me up at night but its a joy indeed.

I've made a few posts over the last year, maybe I'll post a few more ramblings in the near future, hope you do the same.

Peace!

Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other -"sins" are invented nonsense. (Hurting yourself is not sinful-just stupid.) RAH

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5880
Latest: Chatcooraacicle
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133132
Total Topics: 7865
Most Online Today: 81