It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Hello all :)  (Read 2093 times)

Offline innerperson

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Hello all :)
« on: December 17, 2011, 11:46:49 PM »
Zulu had advised that I create an introduction thread.  I wasn't really planning on posting much but with the warm welcome from some members decide I may just stick around.  haha

I have lived in many different countries and was a member of Dan's Russian forum for some time.  I was fortunate enough to live in Ukraine for a spell and enjoyed it even with all of it's difficulties.

I will be spending most of next year in South East Asia with Philippines being my base.  I love traveling.  It is a constant itch I get if I spend years in one location.

I plan on spending time learning Spanish because Central and South America will also be "must do" trips.

After that who knows.  I truly believe I learn and grow as a person every time I travel and hope to continue that trend until I am no longer able.

Thanks to those that have already welcomed me.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 11:50:04 PM by innerperson »

Offline Researcher

• The Perfect Match!
  • Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Hello all :)
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2011, 12:20:37 AM »

Welcome to the board innerperson. I hope you do participate on the forum. It is better to participate than to lurk I think. You can probably go to the pharmacy and find an ointment for that itch you have.

Researcher
Every man has his own courage, and is betrayed because he seeks in himself the courage of other persons. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline innerperson

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2011, 12:41:19 AM »
  Welcome to the board innerperson. I hope you do participate on the forum. It is better to participate than to lurk I think. You can probably go to the pharmacy and find an ointment for that itch you have.

Researcher

Thanks Researcher.  Hopefully the itch isn't anything contagious.  haha

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2011, 12:41:19 AM »

Offline Zon

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2011, 08:51:35 AM »
nice to see you innerperson.   I too was introduced to discussion boards at RWD - a great group there.   

Ironically, although I went GAGA for women from the FSU after my divorce 4 years ago, I never made the trip to Ukraine / Russia.  My experience with FSU women was satisfied (actually I could live several life times without being satisfied) in NYC - a big immigrant and student population there.  I learned enough to realize that women from the FSU were a little too ambitious, and way too damn smart, for me to safely pursue with long term intentions.  That realization, and others, took me to South America.

Do you have any thoughts on the differences between FSU women and Colombianas?

Offline piglett

• your porkness
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2011, 10:40:39 AM »
welcome to the board Inner

piglett
PSA 101:7 No one who practices deceit will dwell in my house; no one who
speaks falsely will stand in my presence.

http://s927.photobucket.com/albums/ad117/piglett2195/

Offline innerperson

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2011, 12:58:36 PM »
nice to see you innerperson.   I too was introduced to discussion boards at RWD - a great group there.   

Ironically, although I went GAGA for women from the FSU after my divorce 4 years ago, I never made the trip to Ukraine / Russia.  My experience with FSU women was satisfied (actually I could live several life times without being satisfied) in NYC - a big immigrant and student population there.  I learned enough to realize that women from the FSU were a little too ambitious, and way too damn smart, for me to safely pursue with long term intentions.  That realization, and others, took me to South America.

Do you have any thoughts on the differences between FSU women and Colombianas?

I haven't dated any Colombianas as of yet so couldn't tell you the difference. 

I think the whole FSU culture is one of survivors.  The amount of ways people milk money there really makes you wonder how you didn't think of that.  haha

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5883
Latest: AllaRairl
New This Month: 2
New This Week: 1
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133134
Total Topics: 7865
Most Online Today: 70