It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Already in it deep  (Read 26989 times)

Offline thekfc

• No man was ever wise by chance. Seneca
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Already in it deep
« Reply #150 on: March 14, 2011, 04:44:00 PM »
FT, ain't you my doctor?

If we were all forced to wear a warning label, what would yours say?

Offline euforia51

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #151 on: March 14, 2011, 04:57:40 PM »
piglettt got married before he met his woman (wishing him the best though)
*perk* Huh?!?! Is that even possible?

Offline Ray

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #152 on: March 14, 2011, 05:24:13 PM »

piglettt got married before he met his woman (wishing him the best though)

Huh?!?! Is that even possible?

Nope!

The pig was rooting for mushrooms and found a real sweet Pinay in the process, so he went for it before another pig sniffed her out. Smart piggy!    ;D

Ray

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #152 on: March 14, 2011, 05:24:13 PM »

Offline jm21-2

• Spouse's Country: Taiwan
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #153 on: March 14, 2011, 05:40:59 PM »
My fiance is much more of a planner and worrier than I am....here I was thinking I was all spontaneous and spur-of-the-moment....

Offline z_k_g

• Gimingaw ko sa akong uyab!
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #154 on: March 14, 2011, 07:54:26 PM »
Ray,

A bar girl sells sex for money, last time I checked that means she is a hooker.

A bar girl on the internet chatting up men, that means they are usually looking for a "western union" bf, I call that a scammer.

Maybe its just me, but if it looks and quacks like a duck....

Zulu
Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other -"sins" are invented nonsense. (Hurting yourself is not sinful-just stupid.) RAH

Offline z_k_g

« Reply #155 on: March 14, 2011, 08:06:36 PM »
Woods,

So ALL of your posts are invalid and non-factual?

You are making me laugh over here.

Bottom line, you never answered the question about the name calling.

Why is that?

Zulu

Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other -"sins" are invented nonsense. (Hurting yourself is not sinful-just stupid.) RAH

Offline Woody

• Spouse's Country: Other Latin America
« Reply #156 on: March 14, 2011, 08:27:32 PM »
Woods,

So ALL of your posts are invalid and non-factual?

You are making me laugh over here.

Bottom line, you never answered the question about the name calling.

Why is that?

1. I am not sure where you get off saying that all my posts are invalid and non-factual. Certainly some are, as debates have brought to light. You are trying to say that things are black and white, when they are not. It is not ALL posts valid and factual or ALL posts invalid and mythical. There is a balance.

2. You are right, I did not answer your question about name calling. I refuse to be drawn into your skirmish with kfc and the rest of the board on "name calling" and the like. I am not here to defend you, or to defend kfc. Reaching out to me in an act of desperation will not save your cause.
Frankly, I think that you are the one in the wrong. However, this is an opinion given my appraisal of the situation. Therefore, according to your logic, it must be invalid. So I guess that means you will take my statement that you are incorrect as actually meaning that you are correct. I am beginning to think the only way to win is to not play your game.

Offline Ray

« Reply #157 on: March 14, 2011, 08:45:03 PM »

Ray,

A bar girl sells sex for money, last time I checked that means she is a hooker.

A bar girl on the internet chatting up men, that means they are usually looking for a "western union" bf, I call that a scammer.

Maybe its just me, but if it looks and quacks like a duck....

Zulu

And just how many Filipina bar girls have you actually known?

Oh, that’s right…ZERO!

Zulu, instead of making another desperate attempt to impress folks with your superior intellect and vast experience, you are only showing everyone your unprecedented ignorance.

Sometimes it is better to just listen and learn…  ;)

Ray

Offline piglett

• your porkness
« Reply #158 on: March 14, 2011, 09:33:24 PM »
Here piggy, you can have some of mine...   

:D

Hey thanks uncle Ray , i think these birds may go at it forever  ;D ;D ;D

pig
PSA 101:7 No one who practices deceit will dwell in my house; no one who
speaks falsely will stand in my presence.

http://s927.photobucket.com/albums/ad117/piglett2195/

Offline z_k_g

« Reply #159 on: March 14, 2011, 09:38:43 PM »
And just how many Filipina bar girls have you actually known?

Oh, that’s right…ZERO!

Zulu, instead of making another desperate attempt to impress folks with your superior intellect and vast experience, you are only showing everyone your unprecedented ignorance.

Sometimes it is better to just listen and learn…  ;)

Ray

kuya Ray,

I know 5 pinays personally, who were not born in the States but came over with their husbands who were military.

My cousins wives (3 total, two were bar girls from Angeles), my best friends mother (a province girl) and one of my cousins mother in law (a school teacher), she was from Manila.

I've known them my entire life or a major part of it, I'm 44 now.

I've never dated a pinay until now.

Zulu

Offline piglett

• your porkness
« Reply #160 on: March 14, 2011, 09:39:45 PM »

Hey piglett, how about some fried pork skins :o ...oops! sorry...

Researcher
hey no worries my skin is so thick that no one has ever tried skinning me  ;D :D ;D
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 09:45:30 PM by piglett »
PSA 101:7 No one who practices deceit will dwell in my house; no one who
speaks falsely will stand in my presence.

http://s927.photobucket.com/albums/ad117/piglett2195/

Offline z_k_g

« Reply #161 on: March 14, 2011, 10:43:24 PM »
1. I am not sure where you get off saying that all my posts are invalid and non-factual. Certainly some are, as debates have brought to light. You are trying to say that things are black and white, when they are not. It is not ALL posts valid and factual or ALL posts invalid and mythical. There is a balance.

2. You are right, I did not answer your question about name calling. I refuse to be drawn into your skirmish with kfc and the rest of the board on "name calling" and the like. I am not here to defend you, or to defend kfc. Reaching out to me in an act of desperation will not save your cause.
Frankly, I think that you are the one in the wrong. However, this is an opinion given my appraisal of the situation. Therefore, according to your logic, it must be invalid. So I guess that means you will take my statement that you are incorrect as actually meaning that you are correct. I am beginning to think the only way to win is to not play your game.

Woods,,

My point is that no one would say that their posts were invalid or non-factual.  It was a rhetorical question directed to you in response to your post, sorry for the confusion bro.

I've never questioned your posts in any shape form or fashion and I'm not questioning them today and even if I did, I would never call you childish, an idiot or uneducated, that would be extremely disrespectful.  Apparently you don't feel the same way about Zulu.

This type of debate you are attempting with me, about facts and opinions and such, under normal circumstances, I would welcome and in fact, enjoy.

But....At this point, I really don't see the need in having a real debate with you about the content of my posts, facts, opinions or anything else.

I know what I wrote, and I understand the slippery slope involved when using absolutes like "all" so you don't have to lecture me on that point, ok?  Besides, now is really not the time for any of that!

Because....Dude, In case you haven't noticed, I am responding to another member INSULTING ME.

And based on your timing, and using the same arguments as the EXPERT, you seem to tacitly agree with that inappropriate behavior. 

So, don't attempt to coyly wrap your acquiesce in his inappropriate behavior by conducting a "serious" discussion with me about me using absolutes in my posts.

I'm not that naive Woods, go play that game in a sandbox, not here with me.  I'm an old fox, ok?  You are attempting to surreptitiously justifying his "right" to resort to name calling, so just admit it.

The thing is, If you agree that we should call each other childish, idiots and uneducated, just say so.  It really doesn't bother me in the least bit.

But, I tell ya Woody, I really don't like men who throw rocks and hide their hands, to me that's a boy.

So what are you? 

Zulu

Offline Woody

« Reply #162 on: March 15, 2011, 12:31:09 AM »
I really dont care what you two call each other, but you are not winning any arguments with the whole whiny name calling trip.

He insults, you insult back while complaining that he insulted, and then the cycle goes on forever. I agree with kfc in that you have a tendency to make your presence known in a thread, control the flow, and give the impression that you are speaking from on the ground experience.

Like it or not, there is a bit of a club here. The have gone, and the have not. The folks in the have gone tend to take anything said by someone in the have not category with a grain of salt, as so many that come here never actually make the trip.

You say you have been to Asia, dated a Vietnamese chick, etc. That is great and all, but the first time I ever heard about that was in this thread. Maybe you mentioned it some time in the past and I missed it. You constantly reference bar girls and scammers and yet you have never been to the PI. You always talk about getting scammed and how you successfully avoided it every time, using your great powers for foresight. You talk about your sweetie like it is a done deal, you have it locked up like a Chinese fingertrap. I hate to tell you, but you can't be sure of anything until you see her on the ground. The woman I have been talking to since the beginning of January is, frankly, amazing. I have high hopes for us as we progress in conversation and banter. I do not talk about it much here because I have not yet met her in person. As sure as I am, I'm a show-er(well, really, I'm white, so I'm a grower :D). I don't like to exaggerate, I don't blow smoke up peoples ass. That is why I didn't pay for FC until I was sure I was going to the Philippines in a few months.

As for the man vs boy argument, I settled that at the age of 18 when I enlisted in the Army AFTER 9/11.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #162 on: March 15, 2011, 12:31:09 AM »

Offline Ray

« Reply #163 on: March 15, 2011, 02:30:36 AM »

My cousins wives (3 total, two were bar girls from Angeles)…

So Zulu, according to your theory, 2 of your cousins married hookers and scammers? Were those 2 ladies just worthless bar girls with no redeeming qualities at all? Were either of them good wives or mothers, or simply scammers out to make a buck off your cousins?

Zulu, scammers are scumbags and thieves and should be exposed as such.

Hookers are prostitutes but not necessarily out to rip anyone off like scammers do.

Bar girls are women who happen to work in a bar. They are not all hookers and prostitution is not a part of their job description. Most bar girls do not spend their free time hanging out in cyber cafes trying to scam unsuspecting foreign guys out of their money.

Many bar girls are just earning an honest living legally and don’t deserve being lumped together as prostitutes and scam artists by someone with no first-hand knowledge.

As usual, you don’t know anywhere near as much as you think you know. Spend some time in the Philippines and get to know some bar girls before you attempt to educate us on yet another subject of which you know nothing.

Ray

Offline thekfc

« Reply #164 on: March 15, 2011, 05:09:31 AM »
He got fleeced for a few kilo bucks and in fact the same poster, KFC, (who is so opposed to my opinions here) was also equally duped and scammed.   
Just to clarify for for the readers.

Scam: A fraudulent scheme, a swindle.

Doesn't scamming involve money?

Did I sent money to that person? NO.
Did any posters sent money to that person? As far as I know only one person did & that was Bill.

So how was I (or any other posters) equally scammed? Did we send or lost money?
Bill was the only person to send & lost money (and more) in the process therefore he was the only one scammed/swindled.

Dupe: unquestioningly or unwittingly serves a cause or another person; to deceive.

Was I physically talking to that person? NO.
Were any other posters physically talking to that person? We only know of one = Bill.

I (or other posters) was not chatting with that person. Bill was the one who was chatting with that person & in the process was the one deceived. That person did not deceive us = he/she deceived Bill.

There was only one person who was scammed or duped & that was Bill.

Offline Researcher

• The Perfect Match!
  • Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #165 on: March 15, 2011, 06:05:45 AM »

Hey Woody you are correct. With the name calling it is no longer a debate, just 100% pure entertainment!!!!!  Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

Researcher

Every man has his own courage, and is betrayed because he seeks in himself the courage of other persons. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline thekfc

« Reply #166 on: March 15, 2011, 06:40:35 AM »
Researcher, I am charging for the entertainment & a collection plate will be passing along soon.

And to all the readers, I do not recall ever saying that I was an expert.

Offline z_k_g

« Reply #167 on: March 15, 2011, 10:14:41 AM »

So Zulu, according to your theory, 2 of your cousins married hookers and scammers? Were those 2 ladies just worthless bar girls with no redeeming qualities at all? Were either of them good wives or mothers, or simply scammers out to make a buck off your cousins?

Zulu, scammers are scumbags and thieves and should be exposed as such.

Hookers are prostitutes but not necessarily out to rip anyone off like scammers do.

Bar girls are women who happen to work in a bar. They are not all hookers and prostitution is not a part of their job description. Most bar girls do not spend their free time hanging out in cyber cafes trying to scam unsuspecting foreign guys out of their money.

Many bar girls are just earning an honest living legally and don’t deserve being lumped together as prostitutes and scam artists by someone with no first-hand knowledge.

As usual, you don’t know anywhere near as much as you think you know. Spend some time in the Philippines and get to know some bar girls before you attempt to educate us on yet another subject of which you know nothing

Ray,

Yes my cousins married bar girls, I'm not proud or embarrassed by that, its the truth.    They were looking for a way out of the Philippines, can you blame them.

They are good people, but essentially prostitutes, hookers, that got married to a soldier, bottom line.

If you work in a bar and sell sex to anyone that pays you, that's called a hooker.

My cousins were married back in the early 70's, no internet, so they were not the internet scammers that we have today, different breed of bar girl since we have the internet.

You haven't read any of my posts so I'll repeat what I've said many times before.

The bar girls that I met on DIA were primarily from the large cities, Angeles, Manila and Cebu and to a lesser extent Davao and CDO.

They were looking for Western Union bf's to send them money.  I got really sick of the bar girl scams and started to avoid those areas. 

I never said that all of the bar girls were scammers and I never said that all the women from those cities were bar girls.

That LIE was started by the EXPERT.

Zulu

Offline thekfc

« Reply #168 on: March 15, 2011, 10:27:14 AM »
I never said that all of the bar girls were scammers and I never said that all the women from those cities were bar girls.

That LIE was started by the EXPERT.

Zulu
Who is the expert?
Can you kindly show a quote where that person said that he or she was an expert.

Also can you kindly show an EXACT quote where that expert said that all of the bar girls were scammers AND can you also show an EXACT quote where the expert said that all the women from these cities were bar girls.

The readers would like to see AN EXACT QUOTE from the expert of what he or she is accuse of saying.

Offline z_k_g

« Reply #169 on: March 15, 2011, 10:34:57 AM »
I really dont care what you two call each other, but you are not winning any arguments with the whole whiny name calling trip.

He insults, you insult back while complaining that he insulted, and then the cycle goes on forever. I agree with kfc in that you have a tendency to make your presence known in a thread, control the flow, and give the impression that you are speaking from on the ground experience.

Like it or not, there is a bit of a club here. The have gone, and the have not. The folks in the have gone tend to take anything said by someone in the have not category with a grain of salt, as so many that come here never actually make the trip.

You say you have been to Asia, dated a Vietnamese chick, etc. That is great and all, but the first time I ever heard about that was in this thread. Maybe you mentioned it some time in the past and I missed it. You constantly reference bar girls and scammers and yet you have never been to the PI. You always talk about getting scammed and how you successfully avoided it every time, using your great powers for foresight. You talk about your sweetie like it is a done deal, you have it locked up like a Chinese fingertrap. I hate to tell you, but you can't be sure of anything until you see her on the ground. The woman I have been talking to since the beginning of January is, frankly, amazing. I have high hopes for us as we progress in conversation and banter. I do not talk about it much here because I have not yet met her in person. As sure as I am, I'm a show-er(well, really, I'm white, so I'm a grower :D). I don't like to exaggerate, I don't blow smoke up peoples ass. That is why I didn't pay for FC until I was sure I was going to the Philippines in a few months.

As for the man vs boy argument, I settled that at the age of 18 when I enlisted in the Army AFTER 9/11.

Woody,

As far as I'm concerned you agree with the EXPERT.  So just say it.

And enlisting in the military doesn't make you a man, just makes you a guy in the military.

Your actions and deeds define your manhood, not a uniform, an oath or blowing some insurgent to bits.

I have more respect for the EXPERT than I have for you.  

At least he has finally revealed himself as a person that resorts to baiting and name calling, he doesn't have a problem with it and continues to justify his inappropriate actions.

You keep saying you are not involved, but you are involved, and you have taken sides, but you won't admit to the fact that you agree with his name calling.

I recognize that, so stop trying to hide, I see you.

The resolution is simple.

You can easily say, Zulu I don't agree with his name calling, its that simple.  

That doesn't mean you agree with anything that I've written, and as I've said many times before, I really don't care if you agree with me or not.

Just means that you don't approve of name calling among men, only boys do that.

Zulu

Offline Woody

« Reply #170 on: March 15, 2011, 11:04:43 AM »
"Putting down" an entire city of people just because they are from a certain geographically area - that way of thinking is not only prejudice/bias but also childish, idiotic & uneducated,

Unless someone have physically put their feet on the ground in a particular place to experience the "on goings" there - then they are not qualified to judge/make comments about the place or the people who live in that area.

Unless you experience it/see it - then you shouldn't talk about it.

You keep saying you are not involved, but you are involved, and you have taken sides, but you won't admit to the fact that you agree with his name calling.

I recognize that, so stop trying to hide, I see you.

So much for staying uninvolved...

Let us address the real issue you have. You were called, and you didn't like it. I have highlighted and put in big letters what you have taken offense to. He called your actions and words childish, idiotic, and uneducated; not you. Now, a persistence in defending such action may prove the words to have scope larger than the original intent, but that is of your own doing. In case you think this is some subtle jab at you, implying that your ACTIONS are portraying you to be childish, don't worry. I am directly stating it. Your actions in this thread only serve to expand the original scope of kfc's words. I am attacking the message, not the man; however, that man is quickly becoming the message.

kfc did not call you those things, he called your specific action those things. It is only by your own hand that those qualities start to encompass you. You are, in fact, acting childish and ignorant. I am sure that you are educated, but that only means that you attended school and retained information long enough to pass a test. It is not a guarantee of your level of knowledge. Notice I am not saying that you as a person are childish and ignorant, not yet at least. That opinion is starting to form, but has not yet solidified in my mind.

Your respect is not something that I need. You can have zero respect for me, it does not affect my life or my actions. I make my opinions known and I back them up with references and sources where needed. It is up to the reader to form their own opinion about the value of the message I present. Some people will hang on my every word like it is Bible, some will take a negative view of everything I say. Most people will agree with me in part, but not in whole. That is life.

Oh, and just so you don't think I am attacking you personally:
Hey, kfc, some of the [snip] you have said on this board in the past has been childish in nature, or wrong in some capacity.
Hey, Woody, some of the [snip] you have said on this board in the past has been childish in nature, or wrong in some capacity.
Hey, Ray, some of the [snip] you have said on this board in the past has been childish in nature, or wrong in some capacity.

You see, I am attacking the message, not the man. We all screw up from time to time. The difference is that most of the people here roll with the punches.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 11:28:55 AM by Woody »

Offline z_k_g

« Reply #171 on: March 15, 2011, 11:09:52 AM »
Who is the expert?
Can you kindly show a quote where that person said that he or she was an expert.

Also can you kindly show an EXACT quote where that expert said that all of the bar girls were scammers AND can you also show an EXACT quote where the expert said that all the women from these cities were bar girls.

The readers would like to see AN EXACT QUOTE from the expert of what he or she is accuse of saying.

Kfc,

First of all, by relating my experience on DIA, doesn't make me childish, an idiot or uneducated.

So you, and your trusty cohort, Woody, can go play that "let's debate the facts" game somewhere else, I'm not interested.

What I posted was my experience with DIA and included a few well known facts about Manila, Cebu and Angeles and their world famous bar girls, nothing more, nothing less. 

I never made any blanket statement about anyone, thats a LIE that you invented.

You turned that post into an indictment and called me out.

You stated that until I visit the Philippines, until I've been there, I couldn't repeat that Angeles, Manila or Cebu had bar girls.  Are you serious?

You really got some nerve Kfc.  What gives you the authority to tell anyone what they can and cannot write?  Are you a subject matter EXPERT on DIA?  Because you really do act like it!

Funny thing is, you have NEVER used DIA before, which makes your comments even more interesting. 

I am a complete novice with hopefully marrying a foreign woman and all that it entails.  I just started this last year.  I haven't even dated a pinay before, just Asian women (Korean, Viet, Chinese)

I'm not an expert and have never claimed to be.

But I did use DIA extensively for over a month, and you haven't.

I would consider some other members Experts on this specific subject matter because they have been involved with this process for years and have helped others achieve success.

You have successfully completed the process because of these members and their guidance, but you are not one of them!

Zulu

Offline thekfc

« Reply #172 on: March 15, 2011, 11:16:18 AM »
Zulu, why can you just simply answer the below? Show the facts!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is the expert?

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #172 on: March 15, 2011, 11:16:18 AM »

Offline Ray

« Reply #173 on: March 15, 2011, 11:46:20 AM »

What I posted was my experience with DIA and included a few well known facts about Manila, Cebu and Angeles and their world famous bar girls, nothing more, nothing less.

I never made any blanket statement about anyone, thats a LIE that you invented.

I'm not an expert and have never claimed to be.

Well, actually Zulu, that is exactly what you are doing…trying to pass yourself off as an expert on bar girls. You have made many blanket statements about something that you know nothing about, claiming those statements to be facts and common knowledge. Well, your “facts” and “common knowledge” are just your misguided opinions based on your prejudice and ignorance.

Yes, the all-knowing Zulu knows all about bar girls even though he has never been there, never been in a PI bar. He just knows.

BALONEY! Actually, from your erroneous information and BS you have been putting out here, I would say that you know zilch.

I know you will only ignore everything that I tell you because you are pig-headed and you know it all, but at least the readers out there will have an alternative view to your ignorant ramblings on all thing Filipino.

Ray

Offline Bob_S

• Global Moderator
  • Spouse's Country: Japan
« Reply #174 on: March 15, 2011, 11:49:23 AM »
Woody, FYI, Zulu did mention in the past that he was drawn to Filipinas because of what he has seen from his male relatives who married them.  Whatever their backgrounds may have been, he found them to be wonderful wives and mothers and wants some of that too.

Re: "Bar Girls"
I freely admit I am ignorant in the ways of the Phils, but I do have a little life experience in general, so those with far more expertise in the ways of RP, please correct me as it applies.  The term "bar girl" is very general.  It can apply to any female who is employed in almost any way in a bar.  For example:
It could refer simply to a cocktail waitress;
It could refer to a "hostess" girl;
It could refer to a prostitute.
Sometimes these roles overlap, but they do not necessarily have to.  Again, for example, here locally you can find bikini bars and lingerie bars where the waitresses will pause momentarily to chat/flirt with you and bring you more drinks.  As a rule, they do not engage in prostitution as that can cause the establishment to lose its liquor license, but some do on the side.  Whether they do or not, they would still be classified as bar girls.  Yes?  No?
And in Japan, there are hostess girls whose job is to sit and chat, tell you you are handsome, your jokes are funny, and get you to buy more overpriced drinks, overpriced smokes, and overpriced bar snacks.  If you get an itch for more, the mama-san can arrange someone to scratch your itch, but it most likely won't be the girl you were chatting with.  Hustling for drinks and scratching your itch are two different skill sets.  The hostess could very well still be a virgin and future good wife material, just earning some college money.  But would she not still fall under the category of "bar girl"?

So how do those descriptors translate across Asia.  Does "bar girl" automatically mean prostitute?  Or could it mean hostess or simply cocktail waitress?
...a wife should be always a reasonable and agreeable companion, because she cannot always be young.
- "Gulliver's Travels" by Jonathan Swift

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5883
Latest: AllaRairl
New This Month: 2
New This Week: 1
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133134
Total Topics: 7865