It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: I'm totally amazed  (Read 62805 times)

Offline Ray

• Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: > 10
Re: I'm totally amazed
« Reply #325 on: January 20, 2011, 11:36:32 AM »
If you don't know where to take a closer look, here's a hint....

Oh, I get it!

Always take a look in her plants...

Offline Bill_McC

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #326 on: January 20, 2011, 02:11:34 PM »
That’s exactly right Dave.

Or when a Filipina is overdressed and wears too much makeup, better take a closer look…

Ray where did you find this picture? I had this exact picture of Cris. This is Cris.

Bill
"Always do right. That will gratify some of the people, and astonish the rest." -- Samuel Clemens

Offline Ray

« Reply #327 on: January 20, 2011, 02:38:25 PM »
OOPS!

It's out there on the Web.

Bill, she has WAY too much makeup for a Filipina, even for movie stars. Did she always wear a lot of makeup?

I can see why you were attracted to her (him?)...  ;)

Ray

« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 03:07:58 PM by Ray »

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #327 on: January 20, 2011, 02:38:25 PM »

Offline Jedironin

• Cautious... but hopeful.
« Reply #328 on: January 20, 2011, 02:47:31 PM »
Ray where did you find this picture? I had this exact picture of Cris. This is Cris.

Bill

I thought she looked familiar... Still can't say for sure if that proves anything, though... ???
I seem to recall some of her other pics didn't have much makeup at all though, right?
Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever.

Offline Bill_McC

« Reply #329 on: January 20, 2011, 02:51:37 PM »
She typically wore almost no makeup. This was a glamore shot if you will. She dressed.. GAWD I can't seem to call him him. She dressed up one weekend and took a BUNCH of glamor shot pics and sent them to me. This is one of them.

Bill
"Always do right. That will gratify some of the people, and astonish the rest." -- Samuel Clemens

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #330 on: January 20, 2011, 03:19:36 PM »
You shake my nerves and you rattle my brain
Too much love drives a man insane
You broke my will, but what a thrill
Goodness, gracious, great balls of fire!!

I laughed at love 'cause I thought it was funny
You came along and moooved me honey
I've changed my mind, this girl(?) is fine
Goodness, gracious, great balls of fire!!

More lyrics: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/l/lewis_jerry_lee/#share
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline euforia51

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #331 on: January 20, 2011, 04:25:27 PM »
Got it. Seeing is believing. But are we talking about impersonators or post-ops here? There is a difference. Obviously, the post-ops would make it more difficult to tell if 'she' was packing heat in a previous life.

Offline Jedironin

« Reply #332 on: January 20, 2011, 04:43:44 PM »
^ Well... at this point I, for one, am not really sure what we're talking about here... ???

It sounds like about 3 or 4 different stories came out from "Cris" all in about a week, so I'm not sure there's a positive way to tell WHAT is the truth right now, imo. I did see quite a few of her pic's, when Bill had posted them elsewhere, and she sure did appear to be female! Quite a stunner, frankly.

Regardless, Bill is out the dough and hurtin', and that's what offends me the most, that someone would do that to him.

Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever.

Offline piglett

• your porkness
« Reply #333 on: January 20, 2011, 10:16:42 PM »

Regardless, Bill is out the dough and hurtin', and that's what offends me the most, that someone would do that to him.

correct it doesn't really matter if cris is a man,woman,or an alien from Uranus. Bill got screwed & didn't even get 1 kiss out of the deal & that's just plain WRONG.

pig
PSA 101:7 No one who practices deceit will dwell in my house; no one who
speaks falsely will stand in my presence.

http://s927.photobucket.com/albums/ad117/piglett2195/

Offline Researcher

• The Perfect Match!
  • Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #334 on: January 20, 2011, 11:02:51 PM »

Yep, it's just plain wrong but gentlemen, welcome to international dating.

The name of the game is CYA(cover your arse) when it comes to scammers.Remember, when you are internet dating you never know who is on the other end.Bill found out the hard way and hopefully some guys learned from it.I hope that Bill can move on because it is worth it.

Researcher
« Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 04:53:48 AM by Researcher »
Every man has his own courage, and is betrayed because he seeks in himself the courage of other persons. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline Bill_McC

« Reply #335 on: January 21, 2011, 04:01:21 AM »
Lesson learned. NEVER EVER FOR ANY REASON SEND MONEY!!!

I'm doing ok. I'll get back on my bicycle eventually. Gotta heal up emotionally and put some cash back in the bank but I'll get there.

Bill

Offline william3rd

« Reply #336 on: January 21, 2011, 07:33:19 AM »
She typically wore almost no makeup. This was a glamore shot if you will. She dressed.. GAWD I can't seem to call him him. She dressed up one weekend and took a BUNCH of glamor shot pics and sent them to me. This is one of them.

Bill

Try calling she/he an IT. . . just a typical lying stealing cheating ladyboy thing. Not a man or a woman, just a thing. A thing that would have cut your throat for a few pesos.
Wild Bill Livingston, Esq.

Offline thekfc

• No man was ever wise by chance. Seneca
« Reply #337 on: January 21, 2011, 09:25:54 AM »
The smart phones are up to 1.2 and once they go to the dual core atom processors, it won't be long before they run phones at 2.0 mhz/ghz.
It is almost here.

Anyone had a preview of the Motorola Xoom?
Pretty impressive piece of equipment & a will be a big competitor to the IPad. It is not out yet but a co-worker's husband have one & we were "playing" with it yesterday.

It run on Android 3.0 Honeycomb,
10.1-inch display (larger than the iPad's 9.7 inches)
1280x800 resolution, (the iPad's is 1,024x768)
Nvidia Tegra 2 1GHz dual-core processor (each core running at 1 GHz).
1GB DDR2 RAM
32GB onboard memory (expendable via SD),
5MP dual-LED flash standard camera and a 2MP front-side camera - It can capture 720p video with the rear camera
HD Camcorder - playback in 720P or 1080P via HDMI.
Micro USB 2.0 port
HDMI-pout
802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR.
http://www.motorola.com/staticfiles/Consumers/US-EN/XOOM/index.html#/features

These specs are better than some computers.
If we were all forced to wear a warning label, what would yours say?

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #337 on: January 21, 2011, 09:25:54 AM »

Offline Jedironin

« Reply #338 on: January 21, 2011, 09:37:58 AM »
I think we've matched the PADD used in Star Trek... When's the first phaser due out?  ;)

Offline Woody

• Spouse's Country: Other Latin America
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #339 on: January 21, 2011, 01:19:44 PM »
Anyone had a preview of the Motorola Xoom?

Haven't put hands on one, but I don't bother believing in non-Apple tablets till they are actually available for mass consumption. Will Honeycomb take off on tablets? Maybe. Am I holding my breath? Hell no!

I am waiting for an android tablet that is competitive with the iPad, in specs and price. A lot of people chime in with "OMG! USB!" but for me that really isnt very important on a tablet. Nice to have? Sure. I have come upon two or three occasions over the last year where I said to myself, "Damn, I really could use USB right now!"

If Android competes, I am happy that Apple has competition. Right now the Android market situation sucks for tablets, maybe it will be better under 3.0, maybe it wont.

You know what has me really excited? I saw the Motorola Atrix demo and thought, "Oh, that is cool. But there are no killer apps for the dock-desktop mode." Then I saw the Windows 8 on ARM demo and thought, "Ohhhhhh, there is the killer app something like the Atrix needs."

With the MS announcement of Windows 8 on ARM, a lot of MS initiatives finally made sense. Everyone developing within the .NET framework is going to be like, "Sweet, we don't even have to do anything to target Windows 8 ARM, just a checkbox in Visual Studio!"

That, my friends, means that developers will eventually be writing multi-gui applications and your desktop computer will be truly mobile. Your phone will replace your desktop, unless you need high performance on the desktop. Most people don't.

Offline thekfc

« Reply #340 on: January 21, 2011, 02:42:18 PM »
Haven't put hands on one, but I don't bother believing in non-Apple tablets till they are actually available for mass consumption. Will Honeycomb take off on tablets? Maybe. Am I holding my breath? Hell no!
With what I have seen so far....I like what I have seen on the Xoom. Now I would like to see how it handles streaming - that is a big for me. 

I am waiting for an android tablet that is competitive with the iPad, in specs and price.
There truly haven't been any - to me the Galaxy Tab is bust. The Xoom is the first one that I see than can directly compete with the IPad.....time will tell.

If Android competes, I am happy that Apple has competition.
I'm all for competition.....I benefits  ;D

You know what has me really excited? I saw the Motorola Atrix demo and thought, "Oh, that is cool. But there are no killer apps for the dock-desktop mode." Then I saw the Windows 8 on ARM demo and thought, "Ohhhhhh, there is the killer app something like the Atrix needs."

With the MS announcement of Windows 8 on ARM, a lot of MS initiatives finally made sense. Everyone developing within the .NET framework is going to be like, "Sweet, we don't even have to do anything to target Windows 8 ARM, just a checkbox in Visual Studio!"

That, my friends, means that developers will eventually be writing multi-gui applications and your desktop computer will be truly mobile. Your phone will replace your desktop, unless you need high performance on the desktop. Most people don't.
  :D :D :D

Offline Woody

« Reply #341 on: January 21, 2011, 03:32:30 PM »
:D :D :D

Go ahead an laugh. The timetable for this is not for another 24-36 months. Look at the processing capability of smartphones a year ago, then the year before, then look at today.

Offline Bob_S

• Global Moderator
  • Spouse's Country: Japan
« Reply #342 on: January 21, 2011, 05:05:11 PM »
When they have a phone that has 4 or 5 USB ports, a firewire port, AND HDMI port, with 1TB storage, then we'll talk.  They'll need to come out with a nice big docking station where I can hook up a comfortable keyboard, mouse, and a big monitor where I can have a dozen windows open and running at the same time.
...a wife should be always a reasonable and agreeable companion, because she cannot always be young.
- "Gulliver's Travels" by Jonathan Swift

Offline thekfc

« Reply #343 on: January 21, 2011, 05:34:58 PM »
Go ahead an laugh. The timetable for this is not for another 24-36 months. Look at the processing capability of smartphones a year ago, then the year before, then look at today.
Then look at tomorrow, they will no longer be called smartphones - smartphones will be what we now call basic phones.   ;)
I too am waiting for Windows 8 (spring/summer 2013?).

Offline Woody

« Reply #344 on: January 21, 2011, 06:13:31 PM »
When they have a phone that has 4 or 5 USB ports, a firewire port, AND HDMI port, with 1TB storage, then we'll talk.  They'll need to come out with a nice big docking station where I can hook up a comfortable keyboard, mouse, and a big monitor where I can have a dozen windows open and running at the same time.

Well, Bob, that is pretty much what we are looking at.
For phones, you'll be looking at a single port on the bottom, but that will carry HDMI/USB3/etc depending on what breakout cable/docking station you attach.

Docking stations will be simple on the phone side. All the phone dock port needs to have is power, serial(this is for car/remote control applications, like the iPods today), USB3, audio/video(HDMI/Display Port, probably display port).

On th dock itself you have a multitude of options, USB, HDMI, DP, Audio In/Out, Ethernet(USB3), SATA(USB3), etc. Most docks will probably have 2-4 USB3 ports, Audio In/Out, and HDMI. There will, of course, be higher end docks that offer more features, such as multiple monitors(Probably a DP to multi-HDMI spanning setup, OR USB3 is fast enough for a secondary monitor).

Where you have all your movies and such is on the external hard drive. Just like today's laptop users. Onboard storage on the Phone/PMP will be 32GB on the low end when these are released. More common would be 48GB as a baseline and the most common will probably be 64-128GB. Plenty of on device storage for your MP3s and some video, along with all of your documents.

KFC is right that today's smartphones will no longer have the status they have now. What we are likely to see is Windows Phone 7 becoming Windows Phone 8 for the lower end hardware and Windows 8 on the higher end. On the phone side, they would both have the exact same interfaces. They'll use the same GUI framework(Metro UI) and writing phone mode applications for both will be as simple as a checkbox in Visual Studio. Now, what we are likely to see is applications with multiple UIs. Metro UI for the Phone and Tablet Space, Desktop UI for the Desktop/Laptop Space.

Now, why does this matter? It matters because you can be in the middle of editing a word document, decide you need to leave, grab your phone from the dock and leave. As soon as you pull the phone from the dock, it switches from Desktop UI to Metro UI and you can continue editing(rudimentary) or reviewing your document on the go. It would be a seamless transition from one state to the other.

Offline z_k_g

• Gimingaw ko sa akong uyab!
« Reply #345 on: January 21, 2011, 07:05:44 PM »
Guys,

Windoze 7 or 8 on a mobile phone?

That's a joke Woody, and a not very funny.  I used Windoze mobile for 5 years, bad choice!

On a lighter note,

Anyone think this is the infamous she/him/it scammer Cris?

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5445414943

Just wondering.

Zulu
Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other -"sins" are invented nonsense. (Hurting yourself is not sinful-just stupid.) RAH

Offline Woody

« Reply #346 on: January 21, 2011, 08:06:28 PM »
That's a joke Woody, and a not very funny.  I used Windoze mobile for 5 years, bad choice!

Not a joke at all, and I will be the first to call Windows CE/Mobile the garbage it is.

The phones I am talking about will be Dual/Quad Core, 1.6-2GHz, Out-of-order execution ARM A9/A15 or better level processors that will completely destroy the current generation of Intel Atom(in-order execution) processors on clock for clock performance, watts/frequency, and low power states. The shipping this quarter Motorola Atrix has 1GB of RAM onboard, it is not unreasonable to expect 2GB as a minimum spec for these phones in two years.

Desktop experience will be on par with today's sub-2GHz(Not Atom) multi-core laptops with equivalent RAM. Actually, it will be slightly better with all the gpu acceleration that is becoming popular.

Offline thekfc

« Reply #347 on: January 21, 2011, 08:08:30 PM »
Stop trolling our windows conversation your windows hater - go play with your iOS  ;D

Woody, imagine this:
Windows phone 8 & the new XBox 360 (Xbox 720?) working together - we just have to wait & see. haha

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #347 on: January 21, 2011, 08:08:30 PM »

Offline thekfc

« Reply #348 on: January 21, 2011, 08:12:45 PM »
Not a joke at all, and I will be the first to call Windows CE/Mobile the garbage it is.

The phones I am talking about will be Dual/Quad Core, 1.6-2GHz, Out-of-order execution ARM A9/A15 or better level processors that will completely destroy the current generation of Intel Atom(in-order execution) processors on clock for clock performance, watts/frequency, and low power states. The shipping this quarter Motorola Atrix has 1GB of RAM onboard, it is not unreasonable to expect 2GB as a minimum spec for these phones in two years.

Desktop experience will be on par with today's sub-2GHz(Not Atom) multi-core laptops with equivalent RAM. Actually, it will be slightly better with all the gpu acceleration that is becoming popular.

People, we are talking about the future here - take notice.

Offline Woody

« Reply #349 on: January 21, 2011, 08:41:05 PM »
Windows phone 8 & the new XBox 360 (Xbox 720?) working together - we just have to wait & see. haha

That one gets hard to predict. There will probably be the same level of integration that we see with Windows Phone 7 today, maybe a bit more.

For a mobile solution I wouldn't look too hard at a PSP, look more at the level of gaming that happens on the iPhone.

As for the 720/Xbox3/whatever, I don't see it as very groundbreaking. Same architecture, just a speed bump across the board(1080p baseline performance) and maybe a Kinect2 with a better camera. The real wildcard is what storage medium will it use. I'm predicting a simple speedbump for all the components, so I am looking at the Xbox3 as a drop-in replacement for the 360, complete backwards compatability (One advantage of everyone programming to a DX9 based API and not running bare metal.)

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5878
Latest: Wileycauch
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133132
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 57